Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

School tution is up so Sellin Liquad!

This is a discussion on School tution is up so Sellin Liquad! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Have little to no option, i think im gunna have to sell liquad lol. LVL 64 WARRIOR WITH ITEMS!! SHELL ...
Page: 1

Liquad

Have little to no option, i think im gunna have to sell liquad lol.

LVL 64 WARRIOR WITH ITEMS!!

SHELL +7 SET
    SS +7
    RAP +8
    FLAME RING
    DOL +6
    DUAL ROCS
    DUAL WE
    WP
    GIGA +7
    IMPACT +7
    SPEAR +4 RB (114 AP)
    SET OF VALK AND NEW ARMOR

if i dont get a decent offer im gunna keep him but toss it out there, U KNOW U WANT HIM

TehFonz

Did'nt you tell me in game that you dont have Secret Question? And cant change it o.O?

Liquad

not anymore sausage link

Wow.

That's cool of you, you're going to sell riley's raptor +8 that danny/jones scammed off him?

You also stated that he lvl'd it to 68... http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=167309
    You de-lvl'd it to 64? :P

paperownz

good point miagi.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Please return my raptor. I spent 180$ on it, just to have it stolen by danny. It's not yours, you didn't earn it.

Please return it.

beastly

how come ur not returning all ur items to their rightful owners? iv seen posts that jones stole those items from SGN and other people, so why dont u return them? if u ask me, ur turning out to be the scammer atm by not giving the items to their rightful owners.

JoShY

Firstly u didnt earn it either by paying money for it
    /nuff said

mahmoodxD

/nuff said[/b]
    havent u baba shopped before

and no thats incorrect, if u go earn 180$ and buy it ure still technically earning it, though its alot easier to baba 1 then legitly get 1

and beastly i partially disagree the items were left on his acc, i do believe he should return some of them, but it really isent scamming, in the end its up too him

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

/nuff said[/b]
    Are you serious? Never seen worse logic in my entire life.

Your telling me, that by spending my hard earned money on a raptor +8, that I didn't earn it? How many things have you sold from the PUS? Anything you bought with that money, you have not earned, by your logic.

And Mah, the items he has are not legitimately earned, no matter how you look at it. Jones didn't get it legit, liquad didn't get it legit. I'ts my raptor, I PAID for it, no matter what currency I used. Therefore, it SHOULD (if humanity had any decency) be returned to me. However, looking at how liquad has reacted thus far, I can see he has no intention of returning it.

Oh and btw, Beastly, I know your jones, in fact I'll get an IP check on you, liquad, and jones in about 10 minutes.

My theory: Liquad and danny are friends, they really did trade chars, now jones is using liquad's account to sell the items, so he doesn't get flamed to hell.

Your telling me, that by spending my hard earned money on a raptor +8, that I didn't earn it? How many things have you sold from the PUS? Anything you bought with that money, you have not earned, by your logic.

And Mah, the items he has are not legitimately earned, no matter how you look at it. Jones didn't get it legit, liquad didn't get it legit. I'ts my raptor, I PAID for it, no matter what currency I used. Therefore, it SHOULD (if humanity had any decency) be returned to me. However, looking at how liquad has reacted thus far, I can see he has no intention of returning it.

Oh and btw, Beastly, I know your jones, in fact I'll get an IP check on you, liquad, and jones in about 10 minutes.

My theory: Liquad and danny are friends, they really did trade chars, now jones is using liquad's account to sell the items, so he doesn't get flamed to hell.[/b]
    he is correct, if you payed for something with cash did you not EARN that cash in some way?? i mean i baba my character and sometimes i get shit about it but i work 10 to 12 hours a day so in my mind i xped at work....i mean money i make an hour vs what i pay for a character it only makes since.....

Jones is a scammer---scammer have no life!

Liquad, you SHOULD give back these items to Riley! dont you know what Riley did to have those 180$? He worked hard!

He paid it with 180$ man! plz give him back!

its like if someone stole a dvd player or a thing that worth 180$, give it to someone and now he see it on someone else and want that back! If this person have any brain and respect for others, he will give this back if he have proof! And now Riley have proof! if you have any brain in your head plz give him back!

agendas

My theory: Liquad and danny are friends, they really did trade chars, now jones is using liquad's account to sell the items, so he doesn't get flamed to hell.[/b]
    lol good point!

runordie

orrrr danny is pretending to be liquad since they are friends and they are just going to scam this acocunt back

paperownz

i was thinkin that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast