Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

score

This is a discussion on score within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well i found out dark didnt hack me sry for falsuse axusatinos well JOELIU DID TY THE PERSON THAT TOLD ...
Page: 1

HARDCOREKILLA

Default score

well i found out dark didnt hack me sry for falsuse axusatinos well JOELIU DID TY THE PERSON THAT TOLD ME WIGG IS A NOOB

TheNef

axusatinos???

you mean accusations?

runordie

Wow, you have no fucking proof. Listen

I trusted you, you truted me.
    I was hacked when i played this character, i got my items from, now when we traded back you got hacked too... its not my fault that i trusted you without having your secret key, and you not knowing it. So if you were not dumb and forget your secret key, then after i got hacked on that account, then i would of changed the secret key..but no i didnt know the secret key, after we traded back it was your risk by putting the items on it after it had been hacked.... btw that account with a level 50 priest and a 50 mage was given to me...if you know me then my real name was SwampFox, after i saw that account's priest then i decided to use the name Wiggedywoo

QuikSilver

wigeedywoo the kid with the down syndrome, hello my friend

runordie

wow go hack someone else quik the dick fucker

anyways snowman do i have a fucking char named stonia.....?????

QuikSilver

wigedywoo jsut scammed his buddy snowman die turk.

Eazy

:P remeber JoeLiu wiggedywoo

runordie

me and hardcore traded accounts with out secret key and I was hacked we then traded back and hard core still didn’t know his secret key if someone hacked me what made hardcore think that same person wouldn’t hack the account again.... its obviously the same person that hacked me I don’t even have the patients to deal with your shit ... how dumb are you to put items on an account that got hacked and the password was never changed, think what ever you want, good game noob

And about joeliu selling the stuff, i pretty much gave that account away for people to use for boss hunts etc. so prolly about 50+ people know that account info

HARDCOREKILLA

Originally posted by runordie
    wow go hack someone else quik the dick fucker

anyways snowman do i have a fucking char named stonia.....?????

funny am not a dumnb ass like u its easy to make a new acc and mial and say u dont how did u have MY items on merchant hmmmmmmm

runordie

Originally posted by runordie
    me and hardcore traded accounts with out secret key and I was hacked we then traded back and hard core still didn’t know his secret key if someone hacked me what made hardcore think that same person wouldn’t hack the account again.... its obviously the same person that hacked me I don’t even have the patients to deal with your shit ... how dumb are you to put items on an account that got hacked and the password was never changed, think what ever you want, good game noob

And about joeliu selling the stuff, i pretty much gave that account away for people to use for boss hunts etc. so prolly about 50+ people know that account info
    if you could read then this explains how much of a dumbass you are

HARDCOREKILLA

WELL NOOB LAST NIGHT U SEAD I HAVE NEVER HAD THAT ACC AND WHAT A QWINDENSE THAT U HAD MY PASS AND INFO AND THE MAGE U GAVE AWAY
    HAPPEN TO BE SELLING IT UR A DUMBASS

HARDCOREKILLA

hwy every boady he ses he didnt do it i just loged on to look at support ticket look what he posted there

omg someone is posting all different kinds of things on my account please i dont want to play anymore just block my account please

runordie

wow you cant read or wirte...

i dont even know the fucking info to your account all i remember is the password but i have no idea what the fucking numbers are...and if you could read then obviusly someone else is using that account to sell them...and its not me, why would i bother trying to get on a account with no prem just to sell items???and you know ko doesnt even work on any of my comps now so how the hell can i sell if...

nuf said im not arguing with you anymore, you cant read or write and you are just overall stupid

HARDCOREKILLA

u know what ur a fuking MANWHORE so go suck ppl penis bitch

runordie

lawl that one hurt from a little kid who i dont even know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast