Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Seeking clan, orc side. 40k nps

This is a discussion on Seeking clan, orc side. 40k nps within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; See you in pks [/b] i'll pwn u...
Page: 2

T0wn3R

See you in pks [/b]

i'll pwn u

qunix

bump

he'll join our clan so stop asking

pavel123

he'll join our clan so stop asking[/b]
    do u mean our confederation? :P

Axarus

Hmmm Aristona is a gay ?? why he stole ur item

hotsicer

ask him when he steel yours =)

Join Saints and come pk with me, just hitted 60 and PK time will start A to the Q

farid is joinin us

T0wn3R

yep im not searching clan anymore, respect like me because know people in their clan from other servers and they are kankys. Anyways ty for your offer.

Rofl Towner, ur listening to a 12 year old kid's explanation, you know I don't boot without reason. The reason is simple.

Basicly I booted the char because I can't trust the owner or whoever you share with. The clanrules are stated pretty clear, they worked well on Pathos but apearantly the new members have a hard time following them. The rules seem strange for outsiders but if followed well, everyone in clan gains of them. The whole idea gets messed up when people start selling clanitems. Like your little friend did.

You want the whole story and the way I see it? Fine.

I got contacted by a few clannies, saying they saw you merchant a chitin bow. They started questioning why you were allowed to do so and they weren't. I contacted that kid on the char and asked him if he knew the rules and what exactly he was doing. He stated himself that he knows the rules but noone in the clan can use the item and that he needed the money.
    I've explained him again how the rules worked and how the clan gains of it, but he kept questioning everything I said, got mad, sent me the chitin bow and told me to fucking do whatever the fuck I like with it, Then he blocked PM's.

About an hour later he msn'd me with new rules that seemed better to him. They were basicly my rules with some major differences.
    I told him I'm not changing my rules and he'll just have to adapt. For about 30 minutes he kept yapping on how the rules are bullshit and why I won't change them. In the end I decided to boot the char from the clan until I got to speak to the more adult towner :huh: .

Afterwards I got pm'd ingame that he's selling the account and wants the chitin bow back.

I've kept it for 2 reasons;
    1 - He got it in the clan and therefor it's a clanitem.
    2 - He told me to 'do whatever the fuck I like with it'.

I was going to talk to ya and add ya back but if this is how you think of it, then be my guest and NT. <_<

hotsicer

nop i said there u fuckin got and get ur fukcing own master

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

thats kinda stupid soloing and giving drop away..... hows he ment to make some money?

Rofl Towner, ur listening to a 12 year old kid&#39;s explanation, you know I don&#39;t boot without reason. The reason is simple.

Basicly I booted the char because I can&#39;t trust the owner or whoever you share with. The clanrules are stated pretty clear, they worked well on Pathos but apearantly the new members have a hard time following them. The rules seem strange for outsiders but if followed well, everyone in clan gains of them. The whole idea gets messed up when people start selling clanitems. Like your little friend did.

You want the whole story and the way I see it? Fine.

I got contacted by a few clannies, saying they saw you merchant a chitin bow. They started questioning why you were allowed to do so and they weren&#39;t. I contacted that kid on the char and asked him if he knew the rules and what exactly he was doing. He stated himself that he knows the rules but noone in the clan can use the item and that he needed the money.
    I&#39;ve explained him again how the rules worked and how the clan gains of it, but he kept questioning everything I said, got mad, sent me the chitin bow and told me to fucking do whatever the fuck I like with it, Then he blocked PM&#39;s.

About an hour later he msn&#39;d me with new rules that seemed better to him. They were basicly my rules with some major differences.
    I told him I&#39;m not changing my rules and he&#39;ll just have to adapt. For about 30 minutes he kept yapping on how the rules are bullshit and why I won&#39;t change them. In the end I decided to boot the char from the clan until I got to speak to the more adult towner :huh: .

Afterwards I got pm&#39;d ingame that he&#39;s selling the account and wants the chitin bow back.

I&#39;ve kept it for 2 reasons;
    1 - He got it in the clan and therefor it&#39;s a clanitem.
    2 - He told me to &#39;do whatever the fuck I like with it&#39;.

I was going to talk to ya and add ya back but if this is how you think of it, then be my guest and NT. <_<[/b]
    That&#39;s my boy...

Nah, but I dont think Oblivion would kick someone without a huge reason, he know what he talking about.

And wohawiwo... ur not the real towner eh?

hotsicer

toadie ur not real toadie eh?? fuck off

toadie ur not real toadie eh?? fuck off[/b]
    what? I asked a normal question...

ur kinda immature... really...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast