Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Seeking clan, orc side. 40k nps

This is a discussion on Seeking clan, orc side. 40k nps within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; thats kinda stupid soloing and giving drop away..... hows he ment to make some money?[/b] Ask any ex blood member ...
Page: 3

ZhouYu

thats kinda stupid soloing and giving drop away..... hows he ment to make some money?[/b]

Ask any ex blood member how the clan rules were on boss drops.

tw33k

thats kinda stupid soloing and giving drop away..... hows he ment to make some money?[/b]

clan rules are clanrules. and he knew them.

IllusionS

to be honest it seems like everyone on ronark just plain sucks, all orc clans have seem like idiots ive been in, tbh a chitinbow isnt even that good...i dont see why people sell them for 200m+, ironbow's are better and i sold mine for a helluva lot less then that...I always thought the solo rule is stupid, although I always followed rule sin pathos all my clans, I gave in tons of uniques (even ones i solo'd), and never received shit in return. Usually the leader is biased towards people in clan and will favour himself and his close buddies in items. If you split the drop with everyone in your party that killed the boss, then you are equally distributing profit to those that deserve it, so no matter what the more bosses you kill the more chance you have obviously at getting something, so it works out that its more fair and not up to some bullshit leader to decide who deserves items.

So in conclusion i think everyone on this server sucks.

T0wn3R

Rofl Towner, ur listening to a 12 year old kid's explanation, you know I don't boot without reason. The reason is simple.

Basicly I booted the char because I can't trust the owner or whoever you share with. The clanrules are stated pretty clear, they worked well on Pathos but apearantly the new members have a hard time following them. The rules seem strange for outsiders but if followed well, everyone in clan gains of them. The whole idea gets messed up when people start selling clanitems. Like your little friend did.

You want the whole story and the way I see it? Fine.

I got contacted by a few clannies, saying they saw you merchant a chitin bow. They started questioning why you were allowed to do so and they weren't. I contacted that kid on the char and asked him if he knew the rules and what exactly he was doing. He stated himself that he knows the rules but noone in the clan can use the item and that he needed the money.
    I've explained him again how the rules worked and how the clan gains of it, but he kept questioning everything I said, got mad, sent me the chitin bow and told me to fucking do whatever the fuck I like with it, Then he blocked PM's.

About an hour later he msn'd me with new rules that seemed better to him. They were basicly my rules with some major differences.
    I told him I'm not changing my rules and he'll just have to adapt. For about 30 minutes he kept yapping on how the rules are bullshit and why I won't change them. In the end I decided to boot the char from the clan until I got to speak to the more adult towner :huh: .

Afterwards I got pm'd ingame that he's selling the account and wants the chitin bow back.

I've kept it for 2 reasons;
    1 - He got it in the clan and therefor it's a clanitem.
    2 - He told me to 'do whatever the fuck I like with it'.

I was going to talk to ya and add ya back but if this is how you think of it, then be my guest and NT. <_<[/b]
    Ok it change some things, but look, first of all, im not the owner of the account, alex registered it and he put the bronze, im just playing it. If you can&#39;t trust on him i can&#39;t do anything because is his account and i won&#39;t stop share with him.
    I don&#39;t care the CB, you can keep it, i didn&#39;t join the game for fight for drops, i joined for have fun and -as i said you in annihilation forum- for know the clan people for Age of Conan. If i get a chitin bow or not really doesn&#39;t matters much to me, soon or later i&#39;ll get the items i want and of course a chitin bow isn&#39;t a very big drop.
    clan rules are clanrules. and he knew them.[/b]
    Yes i know the clan rules. TryTankMe, why should we make money if the clan give us the drops?. If all give his personal drops to the clan and the clan distributes the items all the clan can get items and potions/BUSes with the clan bank money/drops. I think its really great idea. But i said in clan chat about the chitin bow, thats why i was annoying when alex told me what happened.

Well anyways, oblivion we can talk, sorry i wasn&#39;t in msn, was in the theater when you talk to me. But it won&#39;t change much, as i said alex is the owner of the account and if his desition is to go ORC then i should go orc with him.

IllusionS the chitin bow is one of the expensive drops because is the dreem of everı koxper turk and they are who have money now.
    About the rule of all drops are from clan, i repeat, annihilation is a great clan and im sure all gonna receive items and i haven&#39;t problem to give a gay cb, even i gave the drops i got till the moment, i didn&#39;t got good items but got +9 jews in hobs and gave it (ask crone or daniel). Those things had served although to buy potions, also i helped with a lot of bosses and waste a lot of pots killing samma/dt/df after the restarts in the night (ask orbit) all this because i was sure that i&#39;ll get any drop in the future (and i received a lycaon pendant P=).

However, the desition is token, we are going to Respect in orc side. I just put the post for ask for clan and nothing more, i just wanna have fun because its just what is.... a game.

Oh, and other thing, i know much people who broke clan rules in annihilation and didn&#39;t got kicked, i think that kick my account because alex said &#39;do whatever the fuck I like with it&#39; is an exageration.

IllusionS

Still Ironbow > Turkyshbow

T0wn3R

Still Ironbow > Turkyshbow[/b]

turkısh money > legit money

Respect 4 lıfe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123