Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seling ROL, U$D

This is a discussion on Seling ROL, U$D within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; what the fuck is wrong with you ppl im so tierd of this freaking flaming over a cleaver +8 GET ...
Page: 2

GOODYEAR

what the fuck is wrong with you ppl im so tierd of this freaking flaming over a cleaver +8 GET A FUCKIN LIFE kk bb FU[/b]

lol'd at u

sh1vas

a propper life is filled with babashopping and sex. not whining about some cleaver +8 you noobs

haru

lawl keep flaming NEVER STOP

what the fuck is wrong with you ppl im so tierd of this freaking flaming over a cleaver +8 GET A FUCKIN LIFE kk bb FU[/b]
    where u see flames, flames are people insulting other, saying that he is a scammer isnt an insult ITS A FACT.

StarDollar

ILL SAY THIS 1 MORE, IF U KEEP GOING ON EVERY OF MY POSTS AND FLAMING ME, I WONT GIVE BEATRIX HIS CLEAVER BACK WHEN I QUIT THE SERVER, BEATRIX ITS UP TO YOU TO TELL THESE FAGS NOW OR U WONT FUCKING GET IT

haru

ur not gonna give it eiter way so either ruin u and dont get the item u scammed or sit back and let u scam others and dont get the cleaver back.... tough choice

how can you call someone a fag when you wear tight pants..[/b]
    you dont know me and how you know i wear tight pants go look on ko4life members photos and ull see me ... no tight pants ... they are hollister dumbass ... and stardollar your telling me to go outside you look pailer than a ghost and you have pink wallpaper what kinda guy has pink wallpaper ...

p.s who are you sh0x i dont even fucking know you , you fucking idiot

Boyce

sns 4 life

guys stop to flame each other,ill start to ban/mute people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12