Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SELL +8 AVEEEDOOONN

This is a discussion on SELL +8 AVEEEDOOONN within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; market section is dying ((( by the way gaysomnio never respond my lettrs if anyone from gaysmnio read and tell ...
Page: 2

Banned

market section is dying (((

by the way gaysomnio never respond my lettrs

if anyone from gaysmnio read and tell all other clannies

dont help out buggers for bf.i know wht you goona say im just saying and i dont care
    i already sent letter about it.even if you have deal with them you dont need few coins.
    as last night if you not gonna go bf dont break it im not saying let human in kill em but dont break it for cheaters
    30 ppl is witnees wht you ve done for few times this is not the area but most read area is here so im writing
    dont argue here cause this is truth just tellother gaysomnio ppl dont help out cheaters.[/b]
    so fucking true +1

U retarded fuck, first we wouldn't destroy if humans weren't fucking pussies and fight us, GTFO talking about cheaters, mind telling us ur uniques? rofl u make me laugh.

If u want to enter bifrost then fuking kill the orc nation.

p.s u bitching cause u got owned by an NPC at war? funny how when u can't leech monument and because u getting owned u go o2 and kill noobs.

firestopper09

wow thats funny now we help buggers but the truth is we just like killing you guys and dont want you to enter so pls keep talking all you want but we will still go and kill you some more its easy to bitch but no where in the rules does it say let gay as ammagodon in to the bf if you dont like dieing change servers as for athen hi bro

Banned

hi bro,no bad feelings,i like all insomnio members and love the competition you offer in server.
    some time ago i was going bifrost and when we reached at lust where you farming your party did not attack us and we continued till greed where we always found koxpers there and kill them.Last weeks you dont let partys pass over lust and i was starting thinking that you have a deal with them.Excuse me if am wrong.

<3

firestopper09

its ok athen bro i understand why guys would think that but its not always are party at envys or lust and to put rumors behind us no we dont help or get coin from anyone, like athen said its all about the competition

lime

first we wouldn&#39;t destroy if humans weren&#39;t fucking pussies and fight us,[/b]
    im sorry mate but orcs outnumber humans 3 to 1

all thats left on human side who can actually do anything is arma and alienation, we usually take 1 party to war along with maybe 1 alientation party vs your full clan and most of RM, premonition etc etc ( you cant really use the word destroy tbh)

but soon orcs will be stuffed with cowardly n00bs who cant hack it on human side and you will go CZ and its empty, then the tables will turn again so dont gloat too much as orc domination will be short lived as per usual

Cesar_Fdo

im sorry mate but orcs outnumber humans 3 to 1

all thats left on human side who can actually do anything is arma and alienation, we usually take 1 party to war along with maybe 1 alientation party vs your full clan and most of RM, premonition etc etc ( you cant really use the word destroy tbh)

but soon orcs will be stuffed with cowardly n00bs who cant hack it on human side and you will go CZ and its empty, then the tables will turn again so dont gloat too much as orc domination will be short lived as per usual[/b]
    Just look to the message of the dungeon sland, "88 orcs - 172 humans" :huh:

fredie

ko is becoming boring day by day.

i will bump for aleron, cause this is his topic about selling his avedon+8
    and not a topic about farmers on bifrost, humans and orcs, etc

bump

ko is becoming boring day by day.

i will bump for aleron, cause this is his topic about selling his avedon+8
    and not a topic about farmers on bifrost, humans and orcs, etc

bump[/b]
    topic about selling avedon yeah and he&#39;s the retard who changes the subject and then say "here is not the area to say this.."

runordie

calm down peoples, its a game remember that please...

Anyways,

RM Usually always has lust... and i think Insomnio usually takes the one after that, forget what it&#39;s called.

BUMP FOR ALER0N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lime

Just look to the message of the dungeon sland, "88 orcs - 172 humans" :huh:[/b]
    yeh 100 humans called XerytmeaerxxxrtXXa lvl 70 orc fodder

these are the people who wait for monument to be taken and leech

anyway bump for aleron, go make +9 tbh it will sell faster

.... explain to me why the farmers can kill ultima felankor and isiloon and can&#39;t take down a fucking gate that dies in like 5 minutes to a 8 man party

btw bitching bout it the thing gives np i dont blame them but i mean unless u have proof like them standing there with a buncha farmers while insomnio breaks gate its really dumb to accuse them of it

Fear_Less

zzzz tbh here. Its always Insomnio. RM and Premonition goes as well but no its only us huh? We dont say anything to you we just play the game. stop bitching. Btw humans outnumber orcs 3-1 easily. Its not the other way around. Humans win every single war. so dont even bring outnumbering with humans and orcs into this.... Also just play the game cant get bf then sucks for you. Dont make accusations about us. so stfu and mind your own damn buisness and play the game.

runordie

zzzz tbh here. Its always Insomnio. RM and Premonition goes as well but no its only us huh? We dont say anything to you we just play the game. stop bitching. Btw humans outnumber orcs 3-1 easily. Its not the other way around. Humans win every single war. so dont even bring outnumbering with humans and orcs into this.... Also just play the game cant get bf then sucks for you. Dont make accusations about us. so stfu and mind your own damn buisness and play the game.[/b]
    the MAN has spoken...

the MAN has spoken...[/b]
    p4ngel / TheHolyStyle : "We are playing a game that requires silence, please shut up"

lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast