Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SELL +8 AVEEEDOOONN

This is a discussion on SELL +8 AVEEEDOOONN within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; breaking the monument for cheaters? :lol: these Chinese farmers must have human accs too =/...
Page: 3

Brokenmind

breaking the monument for cheaters? :lol:
    these Chinese farmers must have human accs too =/

lime

zzzz tbh here. Its always Insomnio. RM and Premonition goes as well but no its only us huh? We dont say anything to you we just play the game. stop bitching. Btw humans outnumber orcs 3-1 easily. Its not the other way around. Humans win every single war. so dont even bring outnumbering with humans and orcs into this.... Also just play the game cant get bf then sucks for you. Dont make accusations about us. so stfu and mind your own damn buisness and play the game.[/b]
    tbh i aint bitching, or swearing at you. humans in population may outnumber orcs but most of that population is utter n00b and you know it, most lvl 80s go direct orc, last week letitburn added to orc number another clan who couldnt hack being human, foreverfreinds or whatver name of orc clan is made up of lvl 75+ humans who cant hack the pace.

humans win all the wars? ok then ! Shoulda gone to...

also i didnt make any accusations towards you or bitch about your clan im just correcting calipso and his blinkered view of how the orcs play.

bump ALERON +9 AVEDON

DAFAQ Senior Member

Humans dont win, u let us win so that u can farm litches, es gate and castle entrance.
    If u invade all nubs will log off, but u get invaded all nubs will run to litches over and over again and u will be there to collect np.

Lady

i <3 u all >< joke ofc i <3 only athen

TehFonz

Axe is gone, close topic

Y YS HELP CHYNESE

Axe is gone, close topic

Y YS HELP CHYNESE[/b]
    FAG, make a warrior next interserver oke?

Aler0n

U retarded fuck, first we wouldn&#39;t destroy if humans weren&#39;t fucking pussies and fight us, GTFO talking about cheaters, mind telling us ur uniques? rofl u make me laugh.

If u want to enter bifrost then fuking kill the orc nation.

p.s u bitching cause u got owned by an NPC at war? funny how when u can&#39;t leech monument and because u getting owned u go o2 and kill noobs.[/b]
    big asshole here again just tell to ppl insomnio dont play with cheaters

you cant even if you we all know its lie losers

Aler0n

AND ANOTHER THING LISTEN CAREFULLY GAYSOMNIO IF IM NOOB JUST 1 OF YOUR WARRIOR COULD BEAT ME RIGHT ??

JUST IM WONDERING WHC 1 IT IS COME CZ ANYTIME YOUWANT FOR VS WITH ANY WARRIOR FROM GAYSOMNIO AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS NOOB OK?? CALIPSO GAY LISTEN CAREFULLY I TALKED TO MAICK HE SHOW ME 3 STRANGE ITEMS FROM ULTIMA TRYING TO SELL FOR 999999 WE KILLED ALL INSOMNIO LAST WEEK IN BF EXCEPT KOXPERS CAUSE THEY CAN RUN MOUNTAINS SO WHT HAPPEN THEN?? WE CLEARED ALL BF THEN TOWN AND RUN AGAIN GAYSOMNIO WAS THERE KOXPER MAGE TP THEM... DONT TELL ME BULLSHIT ASSHOLE ALL OLIMPIA WILL KNOW SOON WE TRY TO TAKE A CAMRIP,WHN WE CAN WE WILL SEE WHO IS LYING.

ALL OTHER GAYSOMNIO CANT SPK ENG AND SENDING YOU HERE

JUST DONT LIE BE MEN AND SAY YESSS WE WORKING WITH KOXPERS SOMETIMES
    OR KEEP LYING PPL SEE EVERTYIME WHO IS LYING WHO IS NOT

FOREVER GAYSOMNIO

DONT FORGET ABOUT VS IDEA IM ALWAYS READY LOSER IF JUST 1 WARRIOR CAN BEAT ME I SWEAR I M NOT GONNA SAY A WORD AGAIN .....

U raided a farming party, congrats u rule dude, now in wars when u face us.. don&#39;t go o2 ok?... btw.. how old are u? cause u write like a 10 years old ..
    about maick he bought these items on mora... since when is bad to buy things off merchs? ._.
    about the vs I would like to do it in pvp server since u have too much BF shit in ur account and some +3 ( im sure cause u hit me more than CF ) kthx thats all

edit

forgot to add.. lol @ saying my clannies can&#39;t talk english.. hahaha.. u r fuking funny dude, look how u write... I wonder how u spell

Aler0n

Talking

you just keep shitting loser just do someting real whc you cant.maick bought them huh ?
    funny i said versus means 1 on 1 not like 3-4 vs 1 as you use to do with other noobs
    so who is gonna come for vs let ppl know noob.or maybe you want to come huh ?
    oohhhh no you prefer running whn see me i forgot

loser dont respond anymore if you gonna say same shit

IM YOUR PAPA BIACH COME TO PAPA ITS NOT GONNA HURT

Aler0n

BEFORE I FORGOT MY ENG IS SUCK BUT ICAN SPK 2 MORE LANGUAGE WHT ABOUT YOU BOY???

Maick

i do not need Vs

i play for fun

2.5m nps Say that I am not a bad player

I do not need a prove with Vs

mika

calm down guys!

i also dont like maick and some other insomnio players, but i dont act like this and i dont use bad language.
    maick and some others enjoy making other players angry by saying stupid things.
    why do u make them happy by getting angry and responding to their comments?
    dont pay attention to what they say. just ... ignore them :P

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

2.5m nps Say that I am not a bad player[/b]
    I beg your pardon? So Nps determine whether you are a good player or not?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast