Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SELL CHITIN SHILED + 6

This is a discussion on SELL CHITIN SHILED + 6 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Srboljub Ill give u lvl 64 mage (no exp quests done, so basicaly lvl 65-66) full set ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Srboljub
    Ill give u lvl 64 mage (no exp quests done, so basicaly lvl 65-66) full set compleates +7/12 hp,+1EP, +7 elixir staff, set of paper robes +8, wizard staff +8 with a good name and some 200k nps. (human)
    cs is worth 100x that

Drakus

bump

Srboljub

Originally posted by MrsCaro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrsCaro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Srboljub
    Ill give u lvl 64 mage (no exp quests done, so basicaly lvl 65-66) full set compleates +7/12 hp,+1EP, +7 elixir staff, set of paper robes +8, wizard staff +8 with a good name and some 200k nps. (human)
    cs is worth 100x that [/b]
    Well the way i see any item is worth as much as its buyer would pay for... So ... 100X or 2000X seems all the same to me.

And also im pretty much sure that posts like yours are pointless, cause unless u want to make an offer be quiet... Simple as that.

*sigh* forum trolls...

Originally posted by Srboljub+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Srboljub)</div>
    Originally posted by MrsCaro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Srboljub

cs is worth 100x that
    Well the way i see any item is worth as much as its buyer would pay for... So ... 100X or 2000X seems all the same to me.

And also im pretty much sure that posts like yours are pointless, cause unless u want to make an offer be quiet... Simple as that.

*sigh* forum trolls...[/b]
    that post almost made me laugh.

i love you too <3
    Caro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12