SELL Hell Breaker+8 usd only

This is a discussion on SELL Hell Breaker+8 usd only within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SELL Hell Breaker+8 usd only non rebirth SOLD!!!! 550US DOLLAR TO CLANMATE. Sorry guys I wount be selling anything id ...
Page: 1

cometcyclone

Thumbs down

SELL Hell Breaker+8 usd only non rebirth SOLD!!!! 550US DOLLAR TO CLANMATE.

Sorry guys I wount be selling anything id rather be buying but my winter car has died and i need a new one Im sorry i dont spend every min of the day on here making posts... but my references to count and most are 115$ or more and paypal. the hb is $550 b/o paypal fees included. may also be selling my priest and dual roc+0 paper+9 str and wp+1. my priest is lvl 75@97% with non expireing valks 2x hp 2x exp 2xac b/o

wait too long it will no longer be for sale im gonna try to bum some money off of my brother.

Kluez

can we get an SS? h34r:

Naismith

Don't attach files. might contain virus etc. Post a pic instead.

yeti1

be carefull guys
    this person have only 3 post
    i have been hacked 5 days ago
    i lost hb +8 full shell +8 roc +1 +0 we we+1 in ib and more
    u don't need to know my life but be carefull maybe this guy isn't trustable.....

be carefull guys
    this person have only 3 post
    i have been hacked 5 days ago
    i lost hb +8 full shell +8 roc +1 +0 we we+1 in ib and more
    u don't need to know my life but be carefull maybe this guy isn't trustable.....[/b]
    and you kno ur not the only1 who has (had) an hb+8....

yeti1

yes i know but someone who come with 3 post and hb +8 it's strange no?

yeah it is suss.. but wouldnt he have only signed up the day u lost it or somthin? hes registered since september.. an if he really is in newhope.. they aint hackers

cometcyclone

Sorry guys I wount be selling anything id rather be buying but my winter car has died and i need a new one Im sorry i dont spend every min of the day on here making posts... but my references to count and most are 115$ or more and paypal. the hb is $550 b/o paypal fees included. may also be selling my priest and dual roc+0 paper+9 str and wp+1. my priest is lvl 75@97% with non expireing valks 2x hp 2x exp 2xac b/o

cometcyclone

hell breaker is sold for 550 us dollar