Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sell List :) / Buy list

This is a discussion on Sell List :) / Buy list within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling: - Feather of Harpy Queen - 2x Tail of Shaula - +9dex belt, +9str belt, +9str ring, +9hp ring, ...
Page: 1

NoMoreLovePL

Angry

Selling:
    - Feather of Harpy Queen
    - 2x Tail of Shaula
    - +9dex belt, +9str belt, +9str ring, +9hp ring, +9hp belt
    - around 20 BUS
    - around 5 BES (elemental)
    - 1x BES (STR)
    - Many Middle Upgrade scrolls (over 40 i think)
    - Many Glave +1 / MD +1 (over 5 of each)
    - Many Warrior / Rouge FP's +5
    - Gladiator (lvl 51-60) exp item x5 in 1 (from PUS, cost 1.2k kc)
    - Trina
    - Any PUS item you want

Buying:
    - Unique accesory
    - Hell Breaker / Iron Impact / exc Iron Impact
    - +8 priest paper armors clean or HP

midnight555

ban koxper ban!! :F

TeeL

- +9dex belt, +9str belt, +9str ring, +9hp ring, +9hp belt
    - around 20 BUS
    - around 5 BES (elemental)[/b]
    So you koxp/exp bug in abyss eh. Well, at least we know. What server? =) 1? 2? 3?

NoMoreLovePL

So you koxp/exp bug in abyss eh. Well, at least we know. What server? =) 1? 2? 3?[/b]
    no koxp

3 days hob goblins

Dragon Eyes ?
    Teleport to the cave > Change server > You can hunt hob goblins on r2 / r3 No one is there and we are doing 3-4 man party there Good, fast exp with good items.

ultimaliaz

Do you realy want me to ask paddy to ban u again? this time it will be ipban

NoMoreLovePL

Do you realy want me to ask paddy to ban u again? this time it will be ipban[/b]
    Your clan is so bad with koxp too ? o_O Respect is not legit ? is this something new ?
    Your priest was in hell abyss ( lvl 57, name starton H... i think so) and koxp auto heal, so stfu.
    I was on r1 abyss today and i saw there whole fucking Top 5 clans koxping on hob gobs and in servants, that was horrible to see that but thats the truth how best people are lvling.

ultimaliaz

Give me names and screenshots
    guess u dont have those sooooo
    STFU sack of arabian turtle shit

NoMoreLovePL

ohhh and you got any SS of me koxping ?
    Nope, so stfu too ....
    That im lvling fast dont mean i koxp.
    Me > you at all.
    Me > your whole turkish cheating clan.

melli

hmm 65 @hobs? impossible unless u do exp bug

TeeL

ohhh and you got any SS of me koxping ?[/b]
    Do people really ened an SS when you openly admit that you koxp/exploit bugs....lol.

DeepBreath

hes xp bugger / scammer. He stole WE from me and he only xps if you get him x5 exp bug or more. hes a little peice of shit that deserves ban.

NoMoreLovePL

hes xp bugger / scammer. He stole WE from me and he only xps if you get him x5 exp bug or more. hes a little peice of shit that deserves ban.[/b]
    and who the hell are you ? Eyes the fucking bastard which tried to Scam our WE ? You tought my team will give it to that Noob ? OMG ..... you are horrible stupid than. WE wasn't scamed, xangel gave it to me after discusion with you and rest of clan.
    Zuhahahaha you fuking noobs dont deserve for any drope all know it. Ministry already end ? all people went to my friends clan zuhahaa.

To all: i dont koxp and exp bug, if you think i do than find me and make SS.... ZZZ you can't ? i can talk everything same as towner which isnt lvl 71 or what ever hes saying.

ultimaliaz

rofl looks like im not the only one who thinks ur scum
    douche
    oh and since when do I need ss to proof ur koxping/ expbugging (both in ur case) of some1 that openly admits he koxps since every1 do it
    that, sir is a turkattitude, but yet u claim my clan is turkish rofl, k we got some turks in it but none of them acts as fcked up as u are
    dieplskkthxbb

mammlea

You piece of shits, u either provide proof he koxps or STFU, idiots

mammlea

rofl looks like im not the only one who thinks ur scum
    douche
    oh and since when do I need ss to proof ur koxping/ expbugging (both in ur case) of some1 that openly admits he koxps since every1 do it
    that, sir is a turkattitude, but yet u claim my clan is turkish rofl, k we got some turks in it but none of them acts as fcked up as u are
    dieplskkthxbb[/b]
    And nobody CARES what u think of him, we only care about PROOF, if u dont have it u got NOTHING

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast