Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sell lvl 76 human mage and items

This is a discussion on Sell lvl 76 human mage and items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dont buy from this guy, if he doesnt give me friend his items this guy is a scammer. My r/l ...
Page: 3

I_JuST_OwNed_U

dont buy from this guy, if he doesnt give me friend his items this guy is a scammer. My r/l friend hellaciousbiatch sent this guy money for IN/IB through WU, he said he had recieved money and will log his main to give him items, its been over getting close to 2hrs and still no items. I talked to a good friend of mine and he was able to reach demon in game and demon told him he gave the guy the items, Which he hasn't!!!

DONT BUY FROM HIM UNTIL THIS DEAL IS DONE, THIS DUDE IS A SCAMMER IF HE DOESN'T GIVE ITEMS.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

ill wait and see what happens, hopefully demon is a GG and legit and this is just a miscommunication problem or he is going through something in r/l and not scamming my friend.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

juega mi priest

DDTS

Poka,puedes hacer algo alli? aver que pasa porque esos que le hicieron el trade son amigos mios y no quiero que nadie salga mal.
    gracias.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

que esperen, demon nunca escamea

de seguro le paso algo a su conexion

I_JuST_OwNed_U

okay i was informed demon may have had connection issues. I'll wait and see further what happens, i hope its not scam b/c my friend rdy to sell his items :/ im counting on u demon to come thru for him..

sexy Owa

okay i was informed demon may have had connection issues. I'll wait and see further what happens, i hope its not scam b/c my friend rdy to sell his items :/ im counting on u demon to come thru for him..[/b]
    yeh demon if your going to scam somebody scam somebody who deserves it like... wapszer or some other trash who steals from good people come through for hellacious please.

LoveSexDoYou

BUMP :S

hellaciousbiatch

IF you are SCAMMING me, i will be taking this to the next step. So i suggest you get my items to me asap or return my money.

thank god i didn't trade with him :P (if he scammed) he seemed to dodgey anyway since "he only trusts him self" and thinks everyone else is a scammer lol

BTW: his acc had no gold prem when i logged it and the items where sealed maby he just needs to get gold prem or something

I_JuST_OwNed_U

ah, thats probably it. Since he has no gold prem he cant unseal the stuff, well he needs to buy some gold prem to unseal his items >_>

sexy Owa

i find it funny that he has logged ko4life whilst all of these complaints have come up, and didnt even give one little reply , demon you have 1 day to at least reply and tell us whats going on before i have things done that will not be in your best interest.

beaware guys i got 100% proof this guy is a piece of shit scammer NO ONE TRADE WITH HIM ! i got print screens of a convo with this dick saying that he never traded with this guy and he never got $240.. pft.. AND he still has the nerves to try sell me his acc after i told him that he is a scammer... not only is he a scammer but his dumber than shit ! and i would also like to point out don't trust people just because they had a good rep before doesn't mean there not guna scam ya... try always do ur trades with a mod and if they don't accept 95% time they are scamming

I_JuST_OwNed_U

keep ur print screens of that convo pls, if u can send them to me in PM. My friend has his WU paper that he sent the money, he can easily scan. He also has msg's from demon himself giving his info ofc so thats how u know he sent it to the right person, also has msg's of demon saying he recieved the payments and will log online to unlock them, but he never did. Demon where are u? u cant post or something but u can talk on msn?!

hellaciousbiatch

Of course he doesn't want to respond hes young and scarred, im giving u a way out, just give me my items or send my money back ! If it comes to it i can upload are convo "got to love print screen" and messages on here / WU paperwork, if need be i will scan them if it comes to that but if it goes that far i will only go farther with it. If you really are as young as i have heard then you better learn, and learn fast cuz im not the kinda person to takes to this nicely. Should u not 2 days from this time of this post i will start doing what i have to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast