Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sell lvl 76 human mage and items

This is a discussion on Sell lvl 76 human mage and items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Wow I find it hard to believe that demon is actually a scammer. Give him a day or two to ...
Page: 4

Auria

Wow I find it hard to believe that demon is actually a scammer. Give him a day or two to respond to what's going on here. I've known him for a while now and he's always seemed like a stand-up guy. I could be wrong; maybe he finally gave in to greed and he's not the person I thought he was, but I'd like to hear from him. His silence in this thread is ominous, though. I haven't seen him log MSN either. Demon speak up for yourself here! What's going on? I gotta say this guy is one of the last people I would have expected to end up labeled as a scammer. His dealings with me have always been 100% successful and legit. I realize that's of no consolation to you, hellacious, but I'm holding out hope that he's actually a good guy and there's an explanation. Sigh.

hellaciousbiatch

Not labeling as scammer yet but the way things are looking its all i can assume at this point unless he resolves this / responds but ya. thanks for your insight btw.

well the fact that he claims the trade never happend and he never received the cash makes it even worse

heres one part of the convo and btw from what it looks like he has multiple emails

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/6407/ssat8.jpg

hellaciousbiatch

last bit of covo we had.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?i...monscamjy1.png

So demon explain... like i said all the other times i won't drop this issue if u don't resolve it, i know ways of getting all info about you.
    Let me tell you something cuz im sure your reading this, i have a friend whos brother use to do this kinda scam deal to many diff. people on everquest online long ago and he got away with it for a long time, until one person found a way to find him, the person he screw that caught him was only for a minimal amount of money i don't remember but bellow 50 dollars. He was caught and spent 4 years in prison, all his other "scams" where found out about to, he just recently got out and has insane amouts of community service and has to pay restitution to pay back all he scammed.

Im not saying this to scare you or anything, but you should be b/c i will once again say this, i will do what i have to.

poker27

srry to hear all this, he has been kicked from our clan, i hate scammers more than anything is this game, i have been scammed so many times, so i know how this feel, all i heard from this guy is that he was a good gun, so im very suprise this happended.

hellaciousbiatch

I now have it down to 3 phone numbers and address of where you live in Lima. Don't make me do this, this can be easily resolved.

And ya killer same, just about anyone can scam on the internet, but the good thing about it is pretty much everything can be tracked by it as well.

hellaciousbiatch

Demon messaged me just recently on here saying he went on vacation for 2 days. and he will be getting my items to me, awaiting in d1 to see what happens.

hellaciousbiatch

I have just got my items, trade is complete. I have forgiven demon for the delay.

Miss_Cleric

I have just got my items, trade is complete. I have forgiven demon for the delay.[/b]
    w00t glad to hear this :wub:

poker27

OMG, i guess he is a good gun after all, to bad i lost his friendship due to a misunderstanding, but at least you got your items, I_just_owned_u please next time you pmed make sure the person is a scammer, so it doesnt happen again

I_JuST_OwNed_U

pmed u killer. glad my friend got his items, i question alot of the things u did demon. But i will no longer say anything to ruin your name, i just question your actions you took in doing a trade.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i am sorry for warning u from my clan too Ill say u fixed it <_<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234