Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SeLL >> Shio Tears+0/+1

This is a discussion on SeLL >> Shio Tears+0/+1 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ty for bumps n00bs hehe :P...
Page: 2

Vampirex

ty for bumps n00bs hehe :P

tgrandomtask

if were so noob why do all ur clan warriors run from me ? can they only vs w/ a priest?

Vampirex

hmm u should know who to aim first... they r listining to me who i debuff... so they just shock stunn / scream u and keep aiming ur mages or priests... but with time u will learn such things too.... its quiet funny to see how ppl doesnt understand some tactics and thinks that they r the best.... most of Rsm partys has got 1 warrior ( thats u ), 80ice or shock stun and put u out of action.. rest ur 2 mages or 4 priest just db and all r easy to kill as we aim 1by 1...but keep thinking we run away from u ... that makes u guys more brave to atack us......

back to topic...

looking for Imir Rings or Flame Rings

tgrandomtask

we know to aim ur mage... just ur mages and priests only tbl edit so its almost impossible. watching inveverie tp all of u no cool down sucks. im not worried tho 4poca , when tbl gone we will kill u in cz again . just like b4 . now with the 5 arrow shower hack back we will be taking some time away from pk and such.
    have fun cheating . we will have fun else where

Vampirex

we never lost any clan vs up to know (when tbl was gone or not) so i dunno where u have the idea taht u guys killd us b4 :blink: ... but u guys are still 1 of the hardest party to kill compared to other clan partys.. anyway keep thinking u guys are the best :P

tgrandomtask

we know we are hard to kill... difference is your partys are always full lvl 80 while ours are 75+ mostly. when we are all 80 it will be better i think.

time to fight fire with fire, cya around aurora

Vampirex

cya gogogo +++ rep

bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12