SELL: String Of SKulls

This is a discussion on SELL: String Of SKulls within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...07125132dr5.jpg (hope this works) I got this from a trade and I don't need it atm so I'm taking offers ...
Page: 1

Zblorg

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...07125132dr5.jpg
    (hope this works)

I got this from a trade and I don't need it atm so I'm taking offers for it. In case the link to picture doesn't work here are the stats: 10AC 50% attack ratio 5 dagger 5 spear 5 club 5STR 5HP and 30 glacier resist. ^^ Its a mini version of Skelly belt but it has lesser defenses but it has STR and HP bonus which Skelly doesnt so it makes it a nice "middle class PK belt.

I'm looking for DR+ coins or dual DR=String Of Skulls+coins, also might trade it for warrior shell pauldron +8/15STR. But I'll take any decent offer. Post here or find me in game on Sanx_Demolius(B1 usually) or Zblorg_Tuarek(B3 usually). You can also leave a letter with your offer, I'll try to contact you.

tascoDOmanel

Didnt know u were sanx! Up for gg.

up for Pantera leader

Can you do me a favor?
    Can you go completely naked except for the String of Skulls belt and take a screenshot?

Someone told me that if you have JUST the SoS belt on, it changes your naked appearance a bit.
    I'm probably just gullible though

Zblorg

I was only temporary leader of Panthera, since Shanty was inactive but she is back now and in charge so I'm back to my assist job and happy to be only that, being leader is a hastle ^^ And to the other guy, will try to do what u said, kinda curious if it really does change your appearance...doubt it to be honest but would be fun :P

Zblorg

^^ Bump ^^

Zblorg

Bumpy, no1 interested? ^^