Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SeLL > Warrior lvl 73

This is a discussion on SeLL > Warrior lvl 73 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Every since Riley has been back all he had done is talk shit to people, and its all wrong...
Page: 2

runordie

Every since Riley has been back all he had done is talk shit to people, and its all wrong

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

You flat out accuse him of something he has nothing to do with out of thin air and then you want him to keep his cool? Really if anyone has a right to be pissed its him, not you.[/b]
    He could have said the same thing, with nicer, more civilized words.

Every since Riley has been back all he had done is talk shit to people, and its all wrong[/b]
    It's only actually been 2 people :P. And I'm not back. I just visit the forums from time to time, like I said in a previous post.

It's been awhile since I've played but if I remember correctly..

OutlawDance was the one who sold me my old warrior. If it wasn't this guy, it was one of the ones who plays his character. I remember lettering with outlaw after seeing him in Cz. When I asked him about my warrior, he basically said "fuck off". This may not be the one who scammed me, but one of the guys that plays his warrior did, and I know it for a fact.

sp00nzz

bump for friend of a friend.

OutlawDance

bump for friend of a friend.[/b]

tnx friend of my good friend ;]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12