SELL >>>>> WARRIOR LVL 74 + ITEMS. FUK THIS G

This is a discussion on SELL >>>>> WARRIOR LVL 74 + ITEMS. FUK THIS G within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I just found out that I got ban for 30 days for exploiting bug quest, that's what K2 told me. ...
Page: 1

Default SELL >>>>> WARRIOR LVL 74 + ITEMS. FUK THIS G

I just found out that I got ban for 30 days for exploiting bug quest, that's what K2 told me. This is fuken crazy, I FINISHED ALL MY QUESTS long ago and now somehow they say that I bug quest. I am on orc side and if you are active player, you haven seen me go exp all the time in eslant, not run around and do some quest shit. I submitted many support tickets and all the replies are bullshit. It seems they won't unban my account. FUK THIS GAME.

WHEN I AM BACK IN 30 DAYS, I QUIT THIS MOTHER FUKEN GAME TOO. FEEL FREE IF YOU INTEREST IN ANY OF MY ITEMS AND CHAR TOO IF THEY DON'T DO ANY THING TO MY ITEMS.

Lvl 74.16%

1.7k Knight Cash
    -Name change Scroll
    -Warrior shell boot +8/15 str
    -Warrior shell gauntlet +8/15 str
    -Warrior shell pad +8/15 str
    -Warrior shell pad +3/13 str rebirth
    -Warrior shell pauldron +1/12 str rebirth
    -Warrior shell helmet +7/12 str
    -Warrior shell helmet +1/12 HP rebirth
    -Raptor +5/80 poison
    -Giga 2h +8
    -Giga 2h +7
    -Totamic Spear +8/80 poison
    -Exceptional totamic spear +6
    -MS +5/80 rebirth
    -DOL +5
    -Scropion Shield +3
    -Scropion Shield +0
    -Amulet of Strength
    -Chitin Shield +6
    -Glave +8 x 2 (1 is reduced)
    -SSE+2
    -PE
    -EP
    -EP+1
    -WE+1
    -WP+1
    -IB
    -dual ROC
    -warrior chitin helmet +5 spear defense
    -warrior FP DD +6
    -Shield +5 DD
    -Shield spear defense (forgot what + it is)
    -around 50 gb in coins (all the accounts combine)

I remember some of the items i have in INN includes:

-2 rogue shell helmet +7
    -1 rogue shell pad
    -2 warrior shell guantlet +7
    -1 warrior shell helmet +7
    -impact +1
    -2 x +12str/1 hp ring
    -belt of strenth
    -mana belt
    -amulet of magic power

and countless PUS scroll and quest items as well as Upgrade scroll. The list will continue when my account unban.

When you buy my items, i will include all the Screen Shot that i got from boss drop as well as Upgrade on my +8 weapons/armors. Also when you buy the char, i will include the Upgrade guide that I experienced from upgrading, i don't do % shit, all bullshit. My previous post that i had about the 3 +8 I made in a row: raptor +8, exceptional shard +8, shell boot +8 can prove my upgrade skill. Although I am not very active in the forum but as a player i love to chat and many of you have talked to me and know me from party.

I accept WU, Cash, or Money Order only. I have seen and read my posts regard charge back from paypal so I don't intend to accept any paypal even i am Paypal Verified member.

These are the items that i plan to upgrade +8 and this shit is happen so i decided to quit this damn game too.

Just pitch me offers on the items, I will reply to you until we agree but cann't make any deal yet until 30 days later.

damn man, good luck in rl, sucks to see you go

Originally posted by Ethernal

oh fuk, wassup with u? try to play DLW and now the char got hacked too? omg this is getting gayer now

Originally posted by Wolverine82+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wolverine82)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ethernal

oh fuk, wassup with u? try to play DLW and now the char got hacked too? omg this is getting gayer now[/b]
    yup, k2 sucks, come logos with me <3

all vietnamese ppl quit now xD

mrken

Originally posted by Metal
    all vietnamese ppl quit now xD
    we just found out how this game sux ass

Things are getting interesting.

Here is what Customer Service reply after all my support tickets

Wolverine82 BERAMUS 2006-10-19 23:36:00 type of inqury entered by Rick Hail

This account has been blocked on October 18,2006 for using unauthorized third party tools. This is a violation of our TOS. This account will be unblocked after the penalty period of 30 days. Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

and here is the 1st accusation they had on me:

Wolverine82 BERAMUS 2006-10-19 11:41:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep34 Hail

I apologize for the delay, it appears that this account has been temporarily blocked due to exploiting an in-game quest issue. It will be unblocked at the end of the block period. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team.

Look at the time and Date of the reply. First they accused me of exploiting in-game quest. Later after many support tickets sent and they cann't prove or show evidence that i use bug quest, they CHANGED my Violation to 3rd party tools. Well, i guess after couple more days, they might CHANGE my violation to you arrow shower hack in CZ, oh fukkkkkkkkkk, nooooo, btw, I am a warrior, how the fuk i shower. Then lastly but POSSIBLE, they might CHANGE to "you are fuken bugging us, now your account is terminated, get lost. A.Q."

Just want to share how fuk up Customer Service can be, and I am a premium since forever. They are just fuken want to take your money and don't do shit about it.

=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

TearsInHeaven

Calm down pls Danh, I am always here by your side. I will try my best to take your acc unbanned. If you are ready to leave this game, this seem I am only the Vietnamese player in this sux game. Anyway, we should back our real life and let game only for relax. I will never sell my char for any reasons, I will log in game and kill some human to release stresses when i have troubles. Goodluck anh Danh!