Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

sellin lvl 77 war

This is a discussion on sellin lvl 77 war within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i am quiting so i need USD ppl say i did some magic and got my eamil back and hacked ...
Page: 1

sol3_kid

i am quiting so i need USD
    ppl say i did some magic and got my eamil back and hacked Josh's items and my old acc back which i would have done if i could have but i didnt and i and starting to wish i was able to hacked him.

he wants to have his Gm friend take all my item off this and any other account i play
    so it make so sense for me to play this fucked Game
    were old cheaters get all the help they need
    and were i paid $1500 on items and the gm roll me back and i lost all hehe

K2 FTW

so offer on items and account asap

I have no idea who Josh is or you are or anything else...
    But it sounds to me like you took his stuff and you're making a run for it.

Especially "offer on items and account ASAP"
    Just my opinion, we'll see.

EDIT: After talking to Josh's sister, I learned that you really did do it.
    This guys a scammer folks, on a BIG scale.

sol3_kid

I have no idea who Josh is or you are or anything else...
    But it sounds to me like you took his stuff and you're making a run for it.

Especially "offer on items and account ASAP"
    Just my opinion, we'll see.[/b]

hehe all the items i have is 4 shells +8 thats all

so if u want account post here

it wont surprise me if u're a scammer after admitting taking duped items in the official forum and posting duped stuff and bragging about it after everyone vouch for u been a legit
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...27857&st=20

sol3_kid

bump
    i was board and i need something to do so i looked around the web and got all the pic's so i can have some fun with noob's we had a nice laugh about it on vent.

so u think bragging about having dupe items is funny to u ehh?

ppl say i did some magic and got my eamil back and hacked Josh's items and my old acc back which i would have done if i could have but i didnt and i and starting to wish i was able to hacked him.[/b]
    so if u have a chance u gonna scam him ?

sol3_kid

so u think bragging about having dupe items is funny to u ehh?
    so if u have a chance u gonna scam him ?[/b]

some1 beat me to it
    and the reason why i said this is because i have been playin with the same poeple for some time and as soon as some1 gets hacked or something happens they all say it me so it's best i quit

Hades

some1 beat me to it
    and the reason why i said this is because i have been playin with the same poeple for some time and as soon as some1 gets hacked or something happens they all say it me so it's best i quit[/b]
    You are truly a piece of shit...

sol3_kid

i love this game am i always get fuked over i want to keep playin after payin over 2k usd on here i will stay clan less/if so clan needs the nps, but stayin solo is the best, i will only play my acc and no1 will play mines sorry for all the problem

i will only play my acc and no1 will play mines sorry for all the problem[/b]
    means? u took back ur old char to play it alone??? but u sold it how can u take it back!!!

Banned

Your full of shit hatter.

Sol3 didnt scam shit, If the other kid made PAYMENTS ON the account he wouldnt have the proper details to recover it.

gtfo

PS: You know whats sad? This is gonna end up a sucky sucky mahina dick case again.

sol3_kid

means? u took back ur old char to play it alone??? but u sold it how can u take it back!!![/b]

i had a lvl 72 i got a lvl 77 so i sold the 72 and then he lost it, the email and char pass was changed so i no1 can get on it. i am sorry but this just fuked up my name i am here tryin to enjoy my game.

TY tapion6921

TheEye

Wow u must be in on the scam tapion6921 or just suckin his dick from time to time, maybe read and learn instead of runnin your mouth about things you now nothing about. Be very leary about buying anything from SolKid this guy is a real peice of work, last night he admitted in front of about oh idk 15 people on vent that his cousin the old StriderKing hacked the account for solkid, but mysteriousely because as sol put it on vent he is Jamacian and doesnt give a fuk wont give sol the account info or items, so if you buy the account PUZ the one he is selling here for USD then you will be hacked by one of these three and your items and USD will be gone. be warned.

And PS tapion6921 it would be suckin some pussy on Mahina not the cock yah fag, and ah I hope this Jerk solid/PUZ/Brandon gets what he deserves and the gm shows a little love towards Josh, shows yah what you now dumbass

tereres

How much 4 parts Shell +8 -.-

Balfazaar

Sol3, you really are a piece of shit, those 4 pieces of shell are what you traded for the account (of which you even said to me on vent) then u took the account back and are tryying to sell again, yes he did Scam JOSH(SpecialBlend)
    #

worthless piece of shit....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast