S> Lvl 61 Mastered Orc Rogue Equipped.

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 61 Mastered Orc Rogue Equipped. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling my 61 Rogue on Ronark 8k NPs for USD Via Paypal. Comes equipped with FP Set +7, IXB +7/Rebirth, ...
Page: 1

Supr3m3

Selling my 61 Rogue on Ronark 8k NPs for USD Via Paypal. Comes equipped with FP Set +7, IXB +7/Rebirth, Valk HP Body Armor no Helmet, and full Quest Accessories. Has about ~5m in the inn and full stack of 30 HP scrolls and full stack of 30 AC scrolls, also bunch of random stuffs (pots, scrolls, ect). I'll let it go for $50 via Paypal. The account comes with all the info (SQ&A, ID, PASS). I can't give the registered e-mail addy with it as it's linked to alot of other important stuff I just can't give it up but I give my word i'll never ever try to scam the account back and i'll give you the conformation # to change the password. If you can't deal with that then don't waste my time. Send me a PM if your interested for my MSN name and we'll talk there.

Supr3m3

Bump

Supr3m3

Upupup

TomorrowIsGone

Ill take that rogue for 50usd add me to msn [email protected]

Supr3m3

Added to MSN. I'll be home from work to talk about in a few hours.

trustable gg

Supr3m3

Bump....I cleared my e-mail and its no longer important to me...Got the important stuff moved to another e-mail so the account now comes with every needed peice of information possible. Accepting WU or Paypal but only for trusted ppl with the paypal.