Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

selling 20gb and items

This is a discussion on selling 20gb and items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; selling 20gb , offers pm me please...... Warrior Poudron/pad/helmet/gauntlets 50$/ all for sold Raptor+8 (+5rbth) - 100 USD SOLD Iron ...
Page: 1

solecutter

Exclamation

selling 20gb , offers pm me please......

Warrior Poudron/pad/helmet/gauntlets 50$/ all for sold
    Raptor+8 (+5rbth) - 100 USD SOLD
    Iron Necklace+0 - 175 USD
    2x roc+1 - sold

SmoQ

hey buddy
    up for 100% trustable man

solecutter

thats buddy

solecutter

bump

solecutter

bump

solecutter

bump

solecutter

bump

solecutter

bump

solecutter

bump

B1tesizeThriLL

Sole... I don&#39;t know if you haven&#39;t been on or something but my friend is waiting on his items... You made a deal with WU, he sent the money and he is waiting on the items. I&#39;m not going to jump to conclusions here but We are waiting. <_<

joecool2004

Well i really don&#39;t want to jump into conclusion but it&#39;s been nearly one month now and you haven&#39;t given me my items i bought from you through WU. I&#39;m hoping that your not a scammer but it seem that why at this point So if anyone know about solecutter let me know because i haven&#39;t seem him also.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Sole... I don&#39;t know if you haven&#39;t been on or something but my friend is waiting on his items... You made a deal with WU, he sent the money and he is waiting on the items. I&#39;m not going to jump to conclusions here but We are waiting. <_<[/b]
    Well i really don&#39;t want to jump into conclusion but it&#39;s been nearly one month now and you haven&#39;t given me my items i bought from you through WU. I&#39;m hoping that your not a scammer but it seem that why at this point So if anyone know about solecutter let me know because i haven&#39;t seem him also.[/b]
    Why the f**k you guys don&#39;t like to read pinned topics, in special this:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=216162

Sorry if you got scammed but here we have a Market Mod who can be also a Trade Mediator about trades like this.

Why the f**k you guys don&#39;t like to read pinned topics, in special this:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=216162

Sorry if you got scammed but here we have a Market Mod who can be also a Trade Mediator about trades like this.[/b]
    Sry for my sucky english :unsure:[/b]
    maybe that was the reason people didn&#39;t read it
    <3 Fr4nkie

back on topic, don&#39;t get me wrong too, but I tried to make a deal with him , but he wasn&#39;t online and he gave me his WU&#39;s info and I didn&#39;t sent anything, I was waiting for him to be online and I thought to use Fr4nkie as a middleman but after waiting for him to be online for more than one week he pmed me here in ko4life saying he sold the items, well he might be busy in real life and if he found better offer I don&#39;t mind it&#39;s his items and he can sell it as he want, but I won&#39;t make deals with people who always off line and I won&#39;t make deals with people I don&#39;t know without middleman , killermonkie is good guy.....I hope sole will give him his items soon, I always see mage with the same name selling some stuff in moradon, try to pm him.

B1tesizeThriLL

maybe that was the reason people didn&#39;t read it
    <3 Fr4nkie

back on topic, don&#39;t get me wrong too, but I tried to make a deal with him , but he wasn&#39;t online and he gave me his WU&#39;s info and I didn&#39;t sent anything, I was waiting for him to be online and I thought to use Fr4nkie as a middleman but after waiting for him to be online for more than one week he pmed me here in ko4life saying he sold the items, well he might be busy in real life and if he found better offer I don&#39;t mind it&#39;s his items and he can sell it as he want, but I won&#39;t make deals with people who always off line and I won&#39;t make deals with people I don&#39;t know without middleman , killermonkie is good guy.....I hope sole will give him his items soon, I always see mage with the same name selling some stuff in moradon, try to pm him.[/b]
    Yea, I feel bad for killermonkie... He doesn&#39;t deserve to be scammed like this. All of you please read these pinned topics. They are only there for you OWN good... <_<

OverTheTop

:/ if you know hes scammer you could have banned him out of this forum already.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast