Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling 26 Gold Bars

This is a discussion on Selling 26 Gold Bars within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says, i m selling 26 gbs. Moneybookers or Western Union No Paypal my previous topics are here : ...
Page: 1

fredie

Thumbs down

as topic says, i m selling 26 gbs.

Moneybookers or Western Union
    No Paypal

my previous topics are here :

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=0#entry1902179

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=211888

if you are interested, send me your msn to talk from there about price etc!

thanks

Bump for GG never had a problem.

fredie

bump

Hmm.. selling +8 chitin pads for USD? I gave you a discount for a reason now your selling for USD?

Sigh....

bro dont sell the rols usd lol sell me in game fak i need them

bump for gg trustable

fredie

Hmm.. selling +8 chitin pads for USD? I gave you a discount for a reason now your selling for USD?

Sigh....[/b]

what are u trying to do by writing this ? u sold me priest chitin pads+8 50mil cheaper and u think that u did something great ?
    apart from that, those pads i m selling are not those i bought from you.
    should every person from whom i buy items for coins, write in my topic, asking me the reason for which i m selling the
    items i bought from him for usd?

probably, u cant sell your gbs and u try to find a way to harm me, because i sell gbs also.

Well... actually 60mil cheaper... and if you want to bitch over it being ONLY 60mil.. you can mail the coins to me at any time I won't mind.

BTW why do you post here... send me a Ko4life PM... and message me on MSN all the same thing. Doesn't make sense.

Yeah I helped you. You cried and cried that you only had this amount of coins and that someone was buying the rest for USD and you didnt want to NOT have them for him. You wanted to try +9. So yeah I gave you a deal. Not cause your helped me like you think you did in prices. Not cause you were a "clannie", I don't even know you. I helped you out just to help you out. To get you to stop begging for cheaper.

I don't need your help selling shit for USD. Plenty of people on these forums and in this server can vouch for how much I've sold and the quantities of which I have sold. Who cares? Wow... grow up bud.

BTW... I won't click on this selling post again. So your wasting your time by replying to me. Since you sent hateful MSN messages... I will just block you there.

GOODLUCK... selling your coins. (Even though you told me 13094234 times that no one is buying coins now)

fredie

Well... actually 60mil cheaper... and if you want to bitch over it being ONLY 60mil.. you can mail the coins to me at any time I won't mind.

BTW why do you post here... send me a Ko4life PM... and message me on MSN all the same thing. Doesn't make sense.

Yeah I helped you. You cried and cried that you only had this amount of coins and that someone was buying the rest for USD and you didnt want to NOT have them for him. You wanted to try +9. So yeah I gave you a deal. Not cause your helped me like you think you did in prices. Not cause you were a "clannie", I don't even know you. I helped you out just to help you out. To get you to stop begging for cheaper.

I don't need your help selling shit for USD. Plenty of people on these forums and in this server can vouch for how much I've sold and the quantities of which I have sold. Who cares? Wow... grow up bud.

BTW... I won't click on this selling post again. So your wasting your time by replying to me. Since you sent hateful MSN messages... I will just block you there.

GOODLUCK... selling your coins. (Even though you told me 13094234 times that no one is buying coins now)[/b]
    u are totally free to say-claim whatever u want. np for me. noone will believe you.
    i dont have any problem with you. i bumped your topic in which u sell gbs, before u wrote on my topic,
    because i considered u good guy.
    bb.

fak inforgayilty h34r:

i love fredie

idiot-z

bump for freddie gg trader I dont care what anyone else posts or claims.

binky

he's a stone cold buissines man :P

u are totally free to say-claim whatever u want. np for me. noone will believe you.
    bb.[/b]
    none will believe him? LOL Inf one of olympias finest GGs.

fredie

none will believe him? LOL Inf one of olympias finest GGs.[/b]

i dont disagree about the fact that inf is gg. i barely know him. he sold me chitin pads 50mil cheaper
    from the price he wanted to sell them and when he saw that i was selling chitin set+8 for usd, he came to my topic and wrote lies,
    despite the fact that those pads i sold were not his.
    i m selling gbs atm and i dont want to answer to his lies. he is free to write whatever he wants. not only inf, but everyone.
    those lies he wrote have to do about me and him only and have nothing to do with gbs or items i m selling generally.
    he could have told me all those in private, but he chose to write on my topic, because he wanted to insult me that way.
    this is my topic and has to do with gbs i m selling atm.
    so, please dont reply about what inf wrote.

just give me a bump, if u want

binky

3 GB for binky :P

fredie

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast