noobish question on buying accts

This is a discussion on noobish question on buying accts within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Guys, For those of you who are familiar with this, what r the things you'll need to watch out or ...
Page: 1

LC9900

Guys,
    For those of you who are familiar with this, what r the things you'll need to watch out or do, before and after you bought an acct to make sure that it stays yours only?

Thanks

LC

allistar

Guys,
    For those of you who are familiar with this, what r the things you'll need to watch out or do, before and after you bought an acct to make sure that it stays yours only?

Thanks

LC[/b]
    dont buy one now...you cant change the password

Oatmeal

When i sold my mage, i gave them the payment info, the email, the email pass, and the SA to change the email pass. That would be the only way I'd buy an acct now.

dont buy one now...you cant change the password[/b]

Yes you can....

As long as they give you info of any and everyway was used to buy premium you are safe to buy an account. But it doesn't mean much. If in 6 months down the road the seller wants the account back he can get them just by showing CS proof of payment information.

If I wanted to I could get PeterPuffer and Takusic back right now :-\

Oatmeal

Yes you can....

As long as they give you info of any and everyway was used to buy premium you are safe to buy an account. But it doesn't mean much. If in 6 months down the road the seller wants the account back he can get them just by showing CS proof of payment information.

If I wanted to I could get PeterPuffer and Takusic back right now :-\[/b]
    Lif3Tim3Dream3r bought puffer off you right?

No... I would assume a friend of his off of ebay but it wasnt Lifetime... who he is ingame I don't know :P

--Jones--

how much did Puffer sell for?
    'Naked? qipped? Lvl?