Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SELLING ACCOUNT

This is a discussion on SELLING ACCOUNT within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Lumieru you don't have any of that...
Page: 2

Lumieru you don't have any of that

Lumieru

dont know about u but as far as i know, im the only one with my account info/items/pass/name, correct me if im wrong

you don't have them.. you always complained about how poor you were

Lumieru

and im still poor on coins, account is at 15m, but i found a myko buddy had an account here and he gave me his items cause he quit long ago, but if u dont believe me thats fine, dont know who u are and im not playin anymore so quess it dont matter either, seems like no one is interested in the account anyway so ill just delete it or pass it to someone who wants to play it

show me the items in-game and i'll buy them

Lumieru

like i said, i dont know who u are, im done with ko, its been uninstalled, and im not installing it again just cause someone dosent believe me and if we were close in game, u would known that i wasnt a fake. if i install it again, ill want to play and im not playing with 99% of the ppl who dont care, 2 ppl cared that i played. bah forget it, ill just delete the account, not like it cost me much, maybe 40usd

................................ DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST........................
    ....................................THIS POST WILL BE DELETED...........................
    .............................ACCOUNT BE DELETED IN THE MORNING..................

t3rror

sounds like a wannabe scammer to me

How about u guys shut the fuck up about him being a scammer... Lum dont leave... Even though i never partied with you that much in LS when i did it was really fun. You got the guys in LS and that should make u stay. Please dont leave cause a lot of LS ppl are leaving and some of my freinds are.

kkiimmmyyyy

lumumumuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    dont leave... nub....
    u gonna come on msn anytime soon?
    maybe call? sheesh...
    u could`ve at least let me try to convince u to stay....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12