Selling account

This is a discussion on Selling account within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; So.. Account left only. Some info: Rogue level 70 and few persent, +0 Dagger of player, +8 undy set, Magic ...
Page: 1

Riczhaw

So.. Account left only. Some info:

Rogue level 70 and few persent, +0 Dagger of player, +8 undy set, Magic shield scroll, Gryphon set with HP, PUS gloves, some random stuff.. 130000 nps donated to clan (HonorisCausa) and 16000 np non-donated. Rogue has all quest jewel quests left exept the earring quests.
    Mage level 57 (+ over 70%), +7 str set and quest jewels, few thousand nps.
    Warrior level 51 (+ over 50%), +7 str set and quest jewels.
    In inn hostess: over 7k souls, allmost 3k hp pots, +7 str set for rogue, some random stuff and around 2gb coins.

I will give all login info, all secret questions, e-mail with password and G1 account info since you nowadays need to login there to get e-mail and password changed.

Am I trustable: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=210370

If you are interested, leave me a pm here or add me to msn [email protected]. If you add my msn and I don't log in, inform me here for example with pm so I know there's somebody waiting for me, since this msn address is only for selling items.

Selling ONLY via WU $/€. Price at beginning is 70$.

Riczhaw

Bump.

well hoow much whoudl it coast me to do wu for u

Riczhaw

I don't know. I haven't ever bought anything

ok i am think of buying your accoutn just have to think hw much

Riczhaw

I have allready buyer for account with this price I think. An old friend of mine. Having a conversation with him soon and account is reserved for him.