Selling all

This is a discussion on Selling all within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm noob so I have noob stuff so I'm selling my character (naked) maybe just with the stupid thing i ...
Page: 1

eduarvera23

I'm noob so I have noob stuff so I'm selling my character (naked) maybe just with the stupid thing i don't wanna move at inn...
    Level 63 priest (bp idk why >.<)
    Well it can be used for bw so u farm red chests or just to lvl it up to 72 and do some ownage, so pls post or send me pm, i&#39;m selling it for igi or igc to be clear and it has to be done with a trade moderator so... i hope someone wants it It has only about 3-4k nps, like 13 were donated to clan

<<<< Here&#39;s clan, info.. really good clan

sexy Owa

I&#39;m noob so I have noob stuff so I&#39;m selling my character (naked) maybe just with the stupid thing i don&#39;t wanna move at inn...
    Level 63 priest (bp idk why >.<)
    Well it can be used for bw so u farm red chests or just to lvl it up to 72 and do some ownage, so pls post or send me pm, i&#39;m selling it for igi or igc to be clear and it has to be done with a trade moderator so... i hope someone wants it It has only about 3-4k nps, like 13 were donated to clan
    <<<< Here&#39;s clan, info.. really good clan [/b]
    dont sell you neb you&#39;d better be playing another account :/

eduarvera23

hmmmm....bump....

BuryMeInBlack

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

eduarvera23

:P wanna buy it? :lol:

eduarvera23

bump?....

eduarvera23

no one wants it buump :P

dragunmaster

you gonna buy a higher level char? or you quitting altogether??

would hate to see a gg like you leave but if you choose to I wish the best for you bro

eduarvera23

i&#39;m going to the new server