Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Selling Avedon +8

This is a discussion on Selling Avedon +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; thats a nice char and fp +9 is actually better than shell+8 in my opinnion... specially if u go for ...
Page: 3

ChipoO

thats a nice char

and fp +9 is actually better than shell+8 in my opinnion... specially if u go for ap not so much ac... (even thoug if u get it high enough thats the same hehe)

btw didnt u get any offers for ur avedon yet ? Oo[/b]
    go buy it you sexy man :P

Zblorg

Right guess with FP. Well, to uncover all the secrets, here is what I "wear":

ARMOR:
    FP Helmet +9/19str
    Shell Pauldron +5/15str
    Shell Pads +5/15str
    Chitin Boots +5/15str
    FP Gauntlet +9/19str

WEAPON:
    Avedon +8 :P

JEWELS:
    Platinum Earring +0
    Platinum Earring +0
    White Dragon Necklace +2
    Iron Belt +0
    Ring Of Courage +1
    Diamond Ring +2

And I agree, to me FP +9 is better than shell +8, but I can't afford to risk entire set, that'd be too much of a AC loss. I only hope to find boots FP +9/19STR in future and I'll be one happy orc Besides I think 1475AC in FP and chitin and no ROFs is a nice achievement :P (if I switch to WP, I go to 1500+ )

About Avedon, I only got 1 decent offer, the one I mentioned here, rest is crappy offers like Iron Set....II +8 and raptor +8.......Avedon +7 and 21GB..lol....

up

Zblorg

Well, Sangrita offered me CS +0 for my Avy so finally got my first "CS offer", sadly only +0 CS...so ppl are getting closer and closer to what I actually want for this axe

Shanty

Some1 offer CS +7 pls, you know you want too! :P

I have a personal shield +6 so I'd only switch to a high + CS (upgrading it from +0 is out of the question :blink.

Lord_Elder

+0 is worth the same as a +7 almost
    id take that offer lol

Zblorg

Well CS +0 is a good offer, I wont deny that and I still got doubts as to why I refused. But then I remember I got no use for a CS +0 and neither does my girl. Sure I can sell it for items, but what do I do in meanwhile? ^^ I preffer to keep my n00b axe, as far as I know, I'm the only one on Beramus with Avedon +8 so I pretty much get to name the price for the moment.

Besides I asked the guy to add 10Gbs to CS +0 and he was all ooOOoo

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

wow.. GZ

up for my babas

Zblorg

I got an interesting offer, kinda. Avedon +8 and 20Gbs for Raptor +9...ofc I don't have 20Gbs lol same guy also offered Tota and Impact +9 (both lol) for it.....but I really don't like dual wield. But offers keep coming, hopefully I'll find some1 who can give me something I won't be able to refuse. :P

GO GO RAPPY +9
    offer him any items you don't use and he'll accept , hope you'll have this ap with rappy +9 xD

GO GO RAPPY +9
    offer him any items you don't use and he'll accept , hope you'll have this ap with rappy +9 xD
    [/b]

lol wtf is that? full shell+9, rappy 9, rofs+3 etc.

but anyway, zblorg would get 3400+ap if he puts rappy +9 instead of avedon +8 on his current build

Zblorg

Well atm I got about 3200AP with Avedon +8 and rappy +9 is 21AP more so I'm guessing almost 300AP gain...so my AP would be closer to 3500 if not a bit over.

And yes, I can't compete with guys like that...I mean look at him...near 10k HP and 1700AC scrolled lol...let's just say I have nice stats for an average geared player on lvl 80...a bit low AC and HP but a bit more AP than most warriors on my lvl.

Well atm I got about 3200AP with Avedon +8 and rappy +9 is 21AP more so I'm guessing almost 300AP gain...so my AP would be closer to 3500 if not a bit over.

And yes, I can't compete with guys like that...I mean look at him...near 10k HP and 1700AC scrolled lol...let's just say I have nice stats for an average geared player on lvl 80...a bit low AC and HP but a bit more AP than most warriors on my lvl.
    [/b]
    trust me your ac is fine get 350 more ap from rappy +9 and you wont need more ac, at least for vs

p.s. i was calculating by ap shown in pic you posted, you had about 3100 ap with ave +8

Zblorg

Ya I know, I figured that much. I made some changes to my character and I decided to sacrifice another 16AC points for about 100AP gain so my current AP is about 3225 with Avedon +8.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast