Have you bought an account recently?

This is a discussion on Have you bought an account recently? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; If so, have you been able to change the password? Cause I get the fuckin "your request had errors processing" ...
Page: 1

Default Have you bought an account recently?

If so, have you been able to change the password? Cause I get the fuckin "your request had errors processing" error.

i have a feeling this might be the wrong section but it has to do with trades rite?:>

narinn114

yeah i know been fuckin pissin me off too

prist_pl2

Just log in kol and wait until u get timed out ... Than log in again and u can change it

Dragon_slayer

Originally posted by prist_pl2
    Just log in kol and wait until u get timed out ... Than log in again and u can change it
    You can do that or you can put https://www.knightonlineworld.com cause that "s" is for there security bull shit its gay that how i had to do it and thats how they told me over the fone to do it! so try that

bhx

both tips doesnt help me .(

Mitch

i sold an account and he was able to change the password then take backsale and get his money back... <_<

bhx

-.- i dont understand why not all cant change pw then...
    and why k2 cant fix this bug.... ( on one of my accounts, its is for 1,5 months!)

- i pmed allready support... my non-prem never got answers...(wait for 1 month...still wait)
    - my prem account got a answer today, i should it try again now... i did...
    ---> support ticket again....

anybody can help us?

bhx

up!

PopTart

i reported this problem to the man incharge on the KO website should be fixed soon

bhx

Originally posted by PopTart
    i reported this problem to the man incharge on the KO website should be fixed soon
    i hope it

Rocker911

Same thing happened to me,but i could change it, i clicked on forgot password and change it throught that, it worked ^_^

it worked for me today as well, guess they fixed it, thx

Phosgene

just use the https:// link and it would work .

orumjack

Same happened me too.But i think it was a lil bit diffrent.I see that pw was changed.Then i try forget pass.Said wrong information.I thought its hacked but how could they change the e-mail?Only seller and i know the secret Q n Answer.As a last chance i try the pw when i bought that acc and its worked.I check account details e-mail was changed already.I dont wanna tell the ower of that account but so known person here.I dont wanna flame him too coz thing that im not %100 sure but this is the story.