Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SELLING / BUYING ITEMS

This is a discussion on SELLING / BUYING ITEMS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SELLING: -Rogue Chitin+8 Set *SOLD* -Elf Belt -ROL BUYING: -ROC (1x) -WE (1x) -Skelly Belt -Raptor+8 (No Rebirth) PM ME ...
Page: 1

aga

SELLING:

-Rogue Chitin+8 Set *SOLD*
    -Elf Belt
    -ROL

BUYING:
    -ROC (1x)
    -WE (1x)
    -Skelly Belt
    -Raptor+8 (No Rebirth)

PM ME OR OFFER HERE!!

fatty

go scam some other clan fucker.....and while you're at it go kill yourself...thanks

aga

wanna come with me? ill miss ya too much big boy!

wanna come with me? ill miss ya too much big boy![/b]
    SCAMMER alert SCAMMER alert
    bump for piece of chit

DIE JONES U FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW GIVE TASH HIS FUCKING 21GB's AND GO ROT IN HELL U FUCKING JEW!!!!!!!!!

Black_Arrow

DONT BUY HIS STUFF. SCAMMER!!!!!!!! YOULL GET SCREWED OVER DO NOT BUY HIS ITEMS SCAMMMERRRR! THAT ROL AND ELF BELT BELONGS TO B0RNKILLER AND CRYFORMERCY AND CLAN OF SGN!!!! DONT BUY IT. BTw he doesnt need to buy a RAptor 8. He took Oatmels!

aga

awwwwwwwww thanks you guys! see wat a GG i am. buy buy buy!!!

BUMP FOR ME!!

Oatmeal

I love how you had B>Raptor +8, then edited out, then put it back in to save your ass.

aga

SHOW SUPPORT TICKET PLZZZZZZZZZZ

Black_Arrow

SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER DONT BUY HIS ITEMS!!!!

aga

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm as i can see ur not in sgn either, not on ur own char, CHAR WAS GIVEN, clan drops on ya too..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM

Black_Arrow

hmmm maybe I HAVE THEM ON ME RETARD. good one. im not a little bich and trys selling them. youd rather play a lvl 61 noob wrrrior than a 72 warrior. cunt.

SCAMMER DONT BUY ITEMS FROM HIM. NOR SELL ITEMS TO HIM

aga

i dont recall having a lvl 72 warrior to play.
    GG artard. and, u still left clan with the account and the items, dont matter how u using the items

fatty

what I find ridiculous is you had it made bro...only rogue in clan....got all the rogue drops....and then you jew us all over with your jewness for what?? a rol and elf belt??? Really shows how mature you are ....now you have a bad rep with the whole community and no one wants to be friends with the jew bag.............please just go slit your wrists before you jew yourself to death......P.s. He lives in California lets all go rape him

Black_Arrow

Ok cry and b0rn know im not gonna sell the clan drops becuase weve been friends since b4 KE. Secondly n1nca left clan. Bis left clan. with clan drops. We sitll have all the drops bich. Your very mature little 11 year old

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast