Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

T> lvl 69 97% warrior

This is a discussion on T> lvl 69 97% warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lvl 69 97% was delvld by towers LOL it has full shell +7 set and II +7 i cant get ...
Page: 1

wardy12212

lvl 69 97% was delvld by towers LOL

it has full shell +7 set and II +7 i cant get these items because of no gold prem

i want warrior items on olympia..

i will give all info.. user id, password, all three secret answer and email account.

[email protected] add me ONLY

stadik-god

is this pred?

wardy12212

is this pred?[/b]

Yup xD Come vent

stadik-god

no im at work retard!

is this the char you were talking about in vent lastnight, "you wouldnt play on it because it had been hacked and you didnt feel safe putting items on it"?

wardy12212

no im at work retard!

is this the char you were talking about in vent lastnight, "you wouldnt play on it because it had been hacked and you didnt feel safe putting items on it"?[/b]

Not this 1

stadik-god

<_<

Not this 1[/b]
    so tell me why your trying to get a lvl 67 warrior to play if u have this one????
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, at least be honest lying fuker....between you and ooobillyooo i dont know if i can trust u wankers as far as i cant throw you two.......both of you where always getting "HACKED" welcome to gotmilk but dont expect me to trust you with ANY of my items

Not this 1[/b]
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P.s. i dont mind you getting another character.....just hate the thought of the character you will be getting- getting a bad rap

wardy12212

so tell me why your trying to get a lvl 67 warrior to play if u have this one????
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, at least be honest lying fuker....between you and ooobillyooo i dont know if i can trust u wankers as far as i cant throw you two.......both of you where always getting "HACKED" welcome to gotmilk but dont expect me to trust you with ANY of my items
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

P.s. i dont mind you getting another character.....just hate the thought of the character you will be getting- getting a bad rap[/b]

ive only been hacked once and this char is no good without gold prem wot dont u understand and i cannot get it u muppet? get a clue

ive only been hacked once and this char is no good without gold prem wot dont u understand and i cannot get it u muppet? get a clue[/b]
    i know that dabbe hacked u and somehow someone got over on dabbe...its not that i dont like you....its that your trying to sell a lvl 69 warrior and get one free from a ko friend...A GOOD KO FRIEND....that is lower lvl....if you can answer me why your selling a higher lvl for a lower lvl? then everything is cool....but last night your exact words to me and stadik was "IM SELLING BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT IS NOT SECURE" and your selling on ko4life that is mostly me and stadik&#39;s friends we just think you should tell the whole fukin story....and not lie.....as far as me and you being mates, i am as long as your straight with me....i find out u lie then its over.....and this whole thing just sounds really shady...."this isnt the account thats not secure" so you have two high lvl warriors accounts and still trying to get another? just be honest and dont fukin lie and we are cool fukin beans....

ive only been hacked once and this char is no good without gold prem wot dont u understand and i cannot get it u muppet? get a clue[/b]
    and if i was a muppet....i would be fonzy bear....i love that guy......and what does gold prem got to do with items not being secure on that account?

wardy12212

Right i was selling this account becoz i couldnt buy prem.. i have now got gold prem becoz someone baught it for me and i have also changed the Secret answers.. i am getting the other warrior becoz i want it for pk only and messing around or to put in a clan for more np.. i dont see why it is any of your business but there are busy people in this world.. i am trusted ask Apples, Mistress, JailBait, DrDeflamo, Gremmy, Munger, former holocaustic members, TwistedNobel members.. is that ok with you?

stadik-god

I would trust Mistress with my life and she said she trusts you, so ill trust you for now. oh and btw... most of Holocaustic were noobs!!

Right i was selling this account becoz i couldnt buy prem.. i have now got gold prem becoz someone baught it for me and i have also changed the Secret answers.. i am getting the other warrior becoz i want it for pk only and messing around or to put in a clan for more np.. i dont see why it is any of your business but there are busy people in this world.. i am trusted ask Apples, Mistress, JailBait, DrDeflamo, Gremmy, Munger, former holocaustic members, TwistedNobel members.. is that ok with you?[/b]
    none of my business? then why you run your fukin mouth saying account is not secure? and we me and stadik front u out on it in ko4life all of of sudden "ITS NONE OF OUR BUisness" and you have all these excuses

none of my business? then why you run your fukin mouth saying account is not secure? and we me and stadik front u out on it in ko4life all of of sudden "ITS NONE OF OUR BUisness" and you have all these excuses[/b]
    and dont drop names, half those people are my meniouns

none of my business? then why you run your fukin mouth saying account is not secure? and we me and stadik front u out on it in ko4life all of of sudden "ITS NONE OF OUR BUisness" and you have all these excuses
    and dont drop names, half those people are my meniouns[/b]
    p.s. i still love u alien and in not a gay i want to poke u in the a$$ way

Call_Me_Mistress

Minions darling, Minions! :P

wardy12212

it isnt any of ur business wot i do with &#39;my&#39; accounts and stop posting coz im getting pissed now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast