B>R.chitin+9/19dex helm

This is a discussion on B>R.chitin+9/19dex helm within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; non rb igc...
Page: 1

Validating

non rb
    igc

aruc

you wont find many options here... but well...

someone name kogenta made a topic for price check for chitin +9 set.... except pad... but is of his friend and he is selling for USD i think... and i dont know if rbr. It was price check but he actually owns a set as he pmed me... i dont know the guy but still the topic is not old.

The other one is my helmet but its rbr

anyways if you really want it... iŽd ask someone to link me to turk forum... but you wont find the price you are looking for... this item is not near 21 gb

last helmet i saw in market was dostacafeŽs for igc.... he was offered IN +5 gbs and as far as i know, he didnt sell .... i dont know if he sold already cause it was after he got his shinny shells...

and as an advice... if you are buying this item for the stats i wouldnt recommend it... if you are looking this item for the shine.... you will have to give a lot lot of coins /item_out_of_market

good luck

nuttin wrong with non rebirth, keeps u under the radar and ppl think ur just a random noob =D

GloryOrDeath