Selling CS +6 & More For USD

This is a discussion on Selling CS +6 & More For USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; CS +6 200$ Rogue FP +6/25DD Helmet 50$ Rogue Shell Gauntlet +8/15Dex 30$ Elf Metal Earring 30$ Rogue Earring +1 ...
Page: 1

CS +6 200$
    Rogue FP +6/25DD Helmet 50$
    Rogue Shell Gauntlet +8/15Dex 30$
    Elf Metal Earring 30$
    Rogue Earring +1 40$

Only WU, you will get items when i have money in my hands... You can use trade with middleman.

ripcurl

CS +6 200$
    Rogue FP +6/25DD Helmet 50$
    Rogue Shell Gauntlet +8/15Dex 30$
    Elf Metal Earring 30$
    Rogue Earring +1 40$

Only WU, you will get items when i have money in my hands... You can use trade with middleman.[/b]
    hey network maybe u think i forgot u but no ..all that items was from CantLiveWithoutYou u pay 900usd for paypal and u after it do charge back so be carefull guys cuz that guy bought me my acc that guy was dexterish ..check logos forum and u will see ...be carefull ..btw i have ss about all ss of items was from me

l0cky

ohh cool and he wanted me to send money first so he could scam me

hey network maybe u think i forgot u but no ..all that items was from CantLiveWithoutYou u pay 900usd for paypal and u after it do charge back so be carefull guys cuz that guy bought me my acc that guy was dexterish ..check logos forum and u will see ...be carefull ..btw i have ss about all ss of items was from me[/b]
    I dunno about what are you talking dude. I got thoose items in a trade logos => cypher... You think you 1 in server have re +1 or something i dont get ya... Look @ my registration number, never had problems before like now with you ...

ohh cool and he wanted me to send money first so he could scam me [/b]
    As i said you can use middleman...