zzzzz my topic thats been blocked

This is a discussion on zzzzz my topic thats been blocked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; first of all about me trying get my money back and the char lol i lost enought aready i dont ...
Page: 1

RagN0rk

first of all about me trying get my money back and the char lol i lost enought aready i dont care all i said is for you to help change my password then ill cancel the charge back you think i will steal for you then fuck you then

kangs

Lol what happened to u ?

DragonFire

alright. it was locked because I have seen no proof that he "scammed" you. So I locked it so no ones reputation gets hurt here.

RagN0rk

alright. it was locked because I have seen no proof that he "scammed" you. So I locked it so no ones reputation gets hurt here.[/b]
    i got no proff that he scamed me i bought the accuont from him ya wanna see the converstaion of me buying the account i got that shit i got proff i bought the account who else would take my shti tms had the details his GG frind had it too and hes a GG FRIEND

and zzzzz you delete the other stuff

DragonFire

post them if you want. but buying the account isn't really the problem is it?

RagN0rk

post them if you want. but buying the account isn't really the problem is it?[/b]
    i bet you wouldnt be saying that shit if your acount was hack from a GG would you shit i know your ass be lying

how can u fuking anywhere block all topic.ppl talk shit about UK and u block it

RagN0rk

how can u fuking anywhere block all topic.ppl talk shit about UK and u block it[/b]
    baba <3

the_man_slayer

first of all about me trying get my money back and the char lol i lost enought aready i dont care all i said is for you to help change my password then ill cancel the charge back you think i will steal for you then fuck you then[/b]
    im more than willing to help u get the pass changed (I have already given u 2 details to get it changed when u bought the account).. i dont see why u cant cancel it then redo the charge back if the pass doesnt get changed?

p.s- try keeping to one topic in the right section or pm me.