Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling Duel Cleavers+8

This is a discussion on Selling Duel Cleavers+8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; [email protected] im interested. and i think i got highest offer^^...
Page: 2

[email protected] im interested. and i think i got highest offer^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ill give cleaver+7 and hanguk sword for that cleaver+8 ,

Tainted

[email protected] im interested. and i think i got highest offer^^[/b]

ill add you when i get home, ty

Tainted

ill give cleaver+7 and hanguk sword for that cleaver+8 ,[/b]

no ty no longer looking for akara items, also selling lvl55 rogue/45mage also on account

ares stuff only !

Tainted

BuMp To ThE tOp

synergyhockey

i was offering a very respectable amout of ares stuff and he turned it down because he wanted the items first. I offered to use a middleman such as a mod and he turned it down still. he wants items first on ares so goodluck possibly getting scammed.

Tainted

i was offering a very respectable amout of ares stuff and he turned it down because he wanted the items first. I offered to use a middleman such as a mod and he turned it down still. he wants items first on ares so goodluck possibly getting scammed.[/b]

ROFL I'm not gonna take ur redicoulas scamming offer 50gb for duel cleavers on akara? it SCREAM I AM SCAMMER all over you and you are only requesting middle men that are your friends zzzzz nub don't post u little childish remarks here.

MrM32

i have done 3 trades with him, i gave him items first 2 out of 3 times and i got all my stuff after, he is legit....

synergyhockey

i don't care if you think he is legit. i offered using middleman which are very respected players in ares that would be more than happy to help. i never tried scamming him and the only legit way is to use a middle-man. i named names which anyone in ares should know. beckhouse, warmen, F9devil, nychris, tekton, mozart. he didn't know one of them so forget it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12