Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Selling GB's USD

This is a discussion on Selling GB's USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; or its DBhacker that <3 to kill felankors...
Page: 6

Tenzer

or its DBhacker that <3 to kill felankors

hotsicer

hmm or a turk family in 50 people koxping gavolt? that would easliy give 500m per day

4ngel

wtf is so good about gavolts ? zzzz

BnHrezzer

scales and wings. scales = 15k and wing = like 50k

Knaller

you guys need to stop flaming him and stop being jealous.... don&#39;t even think about saying oh i&#39;m not jealous because you blatently are... and who the fuck cares weather the gbs are duped its not like your gonna buy some and go oh look they are duped lets give them away before they get wiped ... so hush the fuck up and let him sell his gbs

how bout u go play in heavy traffic u fagg and hes dupeing or has some1 dupeing NOWAY some1 has 50+ Gbs sold all and NOW HAS more pls u must b fuking mental if u think they aint duped and gavolt wings get the fuk out my face scumbag soon he and his acct will b checked into and if u buy duped shit JUST GO KOSP faggs

mattymoo95

well I am interested, I have added you on MSN and I have PMed you a few times. Errm, basically could you reply to me on either of these then I will buy from you

Mattymoo95

hey matty while ur at it homo download free kosp or maybe u can find ur own dupe method and dupe and sell urself fuking choads

Banned Senior Member

theyre gone

u da man

hotsicer

rune were are u?... need buy those 10 gbs now

agababatr

1 gb = 10 $? rotfl

phantom banned em for S> duped gbs woha u fagg so go earn ur coins legit

DontLikeAFreak

hes trustable i guess buth its for sure that he koxped all teh ony by euhmm?........ 4 pc&#39;s with each 2ko launched and 2 koxpers setup with spoilers?..... maby or maby not what shut it be hmm..... let me think...

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

hes trustable i guess buth its for sure that he koxped all teh ony by euhmm?........ 4 pc&#39;s with each 2ko launched and 2 koxpers setup with spoilers?..... maby or maby not what shut it be hmm..... let me think...[/b]
    Or he bought them from someone else.

Point is, he was selling duped GB&#39;s and dual shards +8 on Ronark......to people on ko4life, it was the right decision to have him banned...it&#39;s bad enough with turks fucking up the servers, why help the "legit" players become "illegit" ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456