cz_ownage stop avoiding me

This is a discussion on cz_ownage stop avoiding me within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; At least be man enough to talk to me. I have proof now that you are avoiding me. Whatever vent ...
Page: 1

Road

Default cz_ownage stop avoiding me

At least be man enough to talk to me. I have proof now that you are avoiding me. Whatever vent I am in that you happen to be in, as soon as I join the channel you exit the vent. When ever I pm you in game, you either block pms after I pm you or just go other server. Stop avoiding me and talk to me if you want anyone to take you seriously. If anyone wants to hear the story, just pm me.

An1mosity

first of all im not and i havent been on in like 4 days so u need to stop saying shit u dont kno about if u kno wat happend then u would understand but u fucking dont ask dan if u want the truth u dumbshit so stfu

iAmNiNjA

Originally posted by An1mosity
    first of all im not and i havent been on in like 4 days so u need to stop saying shit u dont kno about if u kno wat happend then u would understand but u fucking dont ask dan if u want the truth u dumbshit so stfu
    translate me plx

Road

What are you trying to hide? What merits you a response like that? Learn to type like an educated person please. I'm not trying to be rude, and if me- or anyone for that matter- can so easily upset you than you just need to learn how to cope with stress better.

Btw none of that response was related to anything I said, sounds more like a defense. No matter what you say, it still will not prove that you did indeed leave the vent server the very instant I connected to the channel you were in. A simple explaination is all I want; otherwise, I will take this threat more seriously.

An1mosity

lol wow ur a fucking retard dude the real reason y i leave the fucking channel is cuz ur fucking annoying we are trying to pk or sumthing and u fucking start talking about random shit its fucking annoying and the reason y i ahvent been on is cuz of a reason id rather not say if u wanna kno ask dan ok so end topic bb

Love is in the air lallalalala

Banned

He talks like that because he's black.

priest_

Originally posted by SinFiery
    He talks like that because he's black.
    retarded*

but the two go hand in hand

THIS IS FIGHT MUSIC BITCH