Selling Glave +9 195ap 90 poison Non rebirthed

This is a discussion on Selling Glave +9 195ap 90 poison Non rebirthed within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says SELLING GLAVE +9 195 ap 90psn non rebirthed looking for a good dual wield combo or a ...
Page: 1

as topic says

SELLING GLAVE +9 195 ap 90psn non rebirthed

looking for a good dual wield combo

or a decent warrior club or axe+ somthing

offer away

b0mb

omg where these glave +9's come up ?

omg where these glave +9's come up ? [/b]
    It was my old glave that I always had up in the market section. :P

I had multiple $250(or items worth that) offers for it, nobody offer less than that in item value or usd.

its not worth that anymore and since when is lugias+7/javana+8 not a good dual weild combo? O_o

its not worth that anymore and since when is lugias+7/javana+8 not a good dual weild combo? O_o[/b]
    In ardream, the ap is just far too low

wont take Paypal?

wont take Paypal?[/b]
    depends offer

$134.18 USD xD which is $150 AUD kinda most i can afford to babashop with seens as im 17xD

yes no? bump

or maybe i can offer +4 rb raptor + usd for glave?

yes no? bump

or maybe i can offer +4 rb raptor + usd for glave?[/b]
    no ty sry

not even +4rb raptor + $80 usd? lol glave +9 are going for like 20 - 25gbs.. +4 rb raptor = 11gbs.. so maybe u can tell me what u were expecting?

not even +4rb raptor + $80 usd? lol glave +9 are going for like 20 - 25gbs.. +4 rb raptor = 11gbs.. so maybe u can tell me what u were expecting?[/b]
    Its not hard to get an Iron Necklace offer off the glave, people will add on top of an IN from my experience of selling it lately.

I know a guy who may still trade an Avedon+3rb, glass belt and wp for it but idk if he is still interested.

How long ago was this? because right now its not even worth close to that. If your looking for adream weapons dont ask for dual wield period because it will always have lower ap than a 2h weapon. I think you need to realize that +9s arent that rare anymore and people wont pay a shit ton of money for a +9 that isn't even the highest class weapon.

Beast&Harlot

How long ago was this? because right now its not even worth close to that. If your looking for adream weapons dont ask for dual wield period because it will always have lower ap than a 2h weapon. I think you need to realize that +9s arent that rare anymore and people wont pay a shit ton of money for a +9 that isn't even the highest class weapon.[/b]
    Agree, Ive seen alot of +9 glaves around now, not many +9 raptors but alot of +9 glave, and with glaves only 200-300m in merchant its not that hard to make a +9 glave now, so +9 glaves cant be worth as much as Tez Jr. and Appetite think it is, but what a supprise Tez Jr. is on here so he will try to make it seem worth alot when its not worth that much lol.

BlaZn_AzN

Agree, Ive seen alot of +9 glaves around now, not many +9 raptors but alot of +9 glave, and with glaves only 200-300m in merchant its not that hard to make a +9 glave now, so +9 glaves cant be worth as much as Tez Jr. and Appetite think it is, but what a supprise Tez Jr. is on here so he will try to make it seem worth alot when its not worth that much lol.[/b]
    hahahhahahaahhah Tez jr. me likeky n yea guys u gotta follow the market price... price drop n go up daily soo it aint worth much no more XD sorrry im boreddddddddddddddddddddddd fa la la la lala lalalalalalallalallalalalaaaaaaa

and BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP that Assssssssssssssssssssss