Selling > good rogue items (check this out)

This is a discussion on Selling > good rogue items (check this out) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi, i'm selling following items. * SHARD +9(+11REB) * RING OF LIFE +2 * WARRIOR PENDANT +3 * LVL 80 ...
Page: 1

superdragon

Default Selling > good rogue items (check this out)

Hi, i'm selling following items.

* SHARD +9(+11REB)
    * RING OF LIFE +2
    * WARRIOR PENDANT +3

* LVL 80 ROGUE WITH FULL +7 KROWAZ SET

I am also selling a lvl 83 00.24% warrior (tyrano) naked. It has exactly 807,268 NP's with a permanent M symbol, and about a month left of the valkerie. One personal +7 sword, and will soon have gold premium so i can unseal an item. Tons of random items in the inn (pots, keys, gems, scrolls, old unique's and small uniques, many different scrolls, quest items; shaula tails harpy feathers holy water of temple etc...) many many weapon defense armors (axe/spear/sword/club/dagger and weapon defense shields) i know around the price i want for it, but i would like some offers for now. If i don't get anything close to what im looking for, then i have no problem with keeping the account for memory's sake U.S.D only, as i am trying to quit once and for ALL. i will put up some C/O's on everything when i get some. Thank you.

HIT ME UP WITH A PM!

Since paypal is the paymethod you gotta be trustable, load up yourself with vouchers then hit me up with a pm.
    Last edited by superdragon; 07-20-2010 at 12:58 AM.

superdragon

bumpppppppppppppppp

superdragon

bumpppppppppppppp <3

superdragon

come on guys help me quit this game forever free milk for whoever buys something

Maligno

Bump for my very old nice friend....i wish we could play like old days.

superdragon

forget it. someone hacked me and took everything out of the inn including garbage uniques. this shows how good people are in this game and the world. close topic please, too mad to deal with everything now.

FOkkkkkk... sorry 2 hear :S were ur high valuables not sealed??