Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling HavvK lvl 75 Warrior

This is a discussion on Selling HavvK lvl 75 Warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Since i got owned i decided to not play anymore and i will sell my char in a reasonable price ...
Page: 1

Havvk

Since i got owned i decided to not play anymore and i will sell my char in a reasonable price 350 usd is the c/o and the buyout maybe is 400....

im the only guy who has all the info,never hacked or scammed via SQ

GetRichOrDieTrying

bump

Roberto

you got owned?

Havvk

you got owned?[/b]
    yes

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

putisssssss

Roberto

i saw you got owned, but wat heapened gay?

Havvk

pikin decided to not give me my items,items that i was about to sell.... so my char is naked and i wont play again

:wub:

poker27

omg why wont he give the items, you told me the items were sealed in your account and that no one knows the SQ and now you said someone else has the items, thanks god i didnt send the money

omg why wont he give the items, you told me the items were sealed in your account and that no one knows the SQ and now you said someone else has the items, thanks god i didnt send the money[/b]
    not really like that. he just scared of Wolf would take his items, so he moved all his items to his "friend" and then that friend loves his items. he did not give them back.

Roberto

heheh confused and funny

Segio <3

Bring me Taco gay ! :wub:

Havvk

omg why wont he give the items, you told me the items were sealed in your account and that no one knows the SQ and now you said someone else has the items, thanks god i didnt send the money[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks god u went offline when i had the items on me and u never answered me,hahahha funny how u come here after all and say this,and btw pikin dont know the SQ,i gave him the items and he ran

not really like that. he just scared of Wolf would take his items, so he moved all his items to his "friend" and then that friend loves his items. he did not give them back.[/b]
    LOL too late, Hawk you always told me he was the best guy you&#39;ve ever met on this game :P, what happened to you to loose the trust on wolf?

Shaggy2dope

Pik1n a lil scammer ass bitch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast