Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling Hell Breaker +1 rebirthed (169ap)

This is a discussion on Selling Hell Breaker +1 rebirthed (169ap) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i'm waiting on d1...
Page: 2

i'm waiting on d1

sexy Owa

lol run from 1v1?? wanna vs?? =D oh ps we had a turk mage that kept tping us in there. that was my first time in there. me and davy will take u bunnies or gaywads anyday. LOL run...hAHAHA[/b]
    just for this, let me go ahead and 1v1 you on my gay bunny plz, name the time and place, and scrolls. ill kill you and davy 2v1 if you want

just for this, let me go ahead and 1v1 you on my gay bunny plz, name the time and place, and scrolls. ill kill you and davy 2v1 if you want[/b]
    nuuu owa i got it i have chitin +7 and mds +7 and i bet neither of them could kill me 1v1 :lol:

sexy Owa

alright well if they want more im always up for some more 2v1 fraps

im STILL waiting in d1 for u
    if u cant login d1 tell me what server so i can go to u ._.

dontmess

wasnt trying to fight... just letting ppl know that we NEVER run from 1v1s .. we LOVE them unless ppl start disrespecting the 1v1s (like start duffing n atkking n shit) thats the only reason we would back out of a 1v1. so dont start talking down on us. k? k.. =] and just to clear things up there was a turk mage in my party at the time tping us in that rock. and that was our first time in there, quite an experience. haha

im still up for 1v1s tho =] i went outta town after the last msg i left and now im back and cant log on. oh and dont worry tripleog.. i never use dd helm to tank. cuz i have my nifty chitin+5 =]. see u guys in ardream and war... this should be fun =]

Banned

triply hacks!

davybobavy

aite i didnt play yesterday but im rdy 2day

wasnt trying to fight... just letting ppl know that we NEVER run from 1v1s .. we LOVE them unless ppl start disrespecting the 1v1s (like start duffing n atkking n shit) thats the only reason we would back out of a 1v1. so dont start talking down on us. k? k.. =] and just to clear things up there was a turk mage in my party at the time tping us in that rock. and that was our first time in there, quite an experience. haha

im still up for 1v1s tho =] i went outta town after the last msg i left and now im back and cant log on. oh and dont worry tripleog.. i never use dd helm to tank. cuz i have my nifty chitin+5 =]. see u guys in ardream and war... this should be fun =][/b]
    i waited in d1 yesterday i dont mind waiting again today. i myself love 1v1s because i havent lost to any1 in ardream and best i got was some draws with some sins (who use gay dd helmets -.-) and draw with GoxD (his scrolls ran out and hell his defense is high Oo)

sexy Owa

as a warrior ive lost to 1 sin who uses 3 minors :P icebaby, a shitty little turk that has some nice gear (a pisco sour member, im assuming its not legit xD) but i dont pk for a reputation and 1v1's are very fun anywho, so once your done with trip ill face winner kk

as a warrior ive lost to 1 sin who uses 3 minors :P icebaby, a shitty little turk that has some nice gear (a pisco sour member, im assuming its not legit xD) but i dont pk for a reputation and 1v1's are very fun anywho, so once your done with trip ill face winner kk[/b]
    they never logged ingame ._. and im 100% sure that i'll win anyways so i might as well 1v1 u now xD

xD should i get in this?

dontmess

get in it jinx lol. and we both won once. then war time.. =[ and i though owa quit or something

I_JuST_OwNed_U

my mage would own yall all :lol: doesnt matter human or orc side :P u can pick Ilike2hopithopit or Natasha_Yi :P

edit: offer EII+7+ something... for the HB+1/70

get in it jinx lol. and we both won once. then war time.. =[ and i though owa quit or something[/b]
    meh the first time i stop healing myself and stopped attacking cause my wolf ran out and i said so in normal chat. the second time u didnt even move my hp and i won i'll gladly fight u again. no offense but i dont think any warriors can even move my hp in 1v1 (i wanna try jinx he beat me unbuffed xD)

and i won davy like 3-4 times

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast