JUST4SEX SCAMMER...

This is a discussion on JUST4SEX SCAMMER... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; After almost 3 weeks after this chargeback, I have not seen him on msn once (he used to log in ...
Page: 1

Smile

After almost 3 weeks after this chargeback, I have not seen him on msn once (he used to log in every single day) nor has he emailed me (nor returned my emails). He told me it was his mom's card and the CC Co chargedback. He said he'd make things right. Well, I sort of knew it was bs because he could have just givem me the items back and not worried about the payment.

That said, I believe it was always his intention to scam. For all of you who still stuck up for him you guys were completely wrong. I also knew him for a while but he's decided to sell his integrity for some virtual items in a video game. No pride, no honor.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=184379

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=184806

I'm only posting this update because some others decided to vouch for him after he took my money back and kept my items. Not a GG at all.

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

His name sort of reminds me of that Emo guy. So does his sig style. But If i would have posted that you all would have called me crazy ^^

His name sort of reminds me of that Emo guy. So does his sig style. But If i would have posted that you all would have called me crazy ^^[/b]

Ya it looks the same but it's not. Emo was from UK - along with his 2 dunces in crime, this dude is Asian from Canada.

mahmoodxD

i always found him a bit fishy, he got kicked from a clan i used to be in cuz out of nowhere he started spamming ``fuck america`` and comments along the lines of that, its a real shame that the world is stained by people like this. Im pretty sure its the same person cuz his chars name was ``just4sex`` and apparently he had alot of other chars on diff servers

he told me he was israeli though

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i hear that mahmood is coming back to ko... h34r:

mahmoodxD

ughh no kung,.. if u wanna discuss pm me lets not hijack this topic

I've added him to scammer list a long time ago.