Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

selling iron belt

This is a discussion on selling iron belt within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Actually Nobody told me any rules about clan drops. When it dropped i just had a million People asking for ...
Page: 2

w0nderboy

Actually Nobody told me any rules about clan drops. When it dropped i just had a million People asking for it.

I had just gotten hacked So An Ib is a nice way for me to regain my position on ronark.

Next time go over the clan rules this is one iron belt that you will never see again.

bb noobs

Close topic Im not selling shit

IllusionS

He's just a poor little lvl 60 rogue let him have it oky he deserves it most, hes never been in a clan before so he thought whoever got the drop keeps it.

Mitch

He's just a poor little lvl 60 rogue let him have it oky he deserves it most, hes never been in a clan before so he thought whoever got the drop keeps it.[/b]
    tehe thats stupid

I feel sorry for those czech guys who worked hard there to get their position...

And again some fking noob do this shit. Wish you to [place word] soon!

Charles01

Actually Nobody told me any rules about clan drops. When it dropped i just had a million People asking for it.

I had just gotten hacked So An Ib is a nice way for me to regain my position on ronark.

Next time go over the clan rules this is one iron belt that you will never see again.

bb noobs

Close topic Im not selling shit[/b]
    all drops>>>to smart u rstupid or what? i rll dont know what do u want to do, one stupid ib dont make us stronger just u stupidier

Dawonlob7

bb noobs

Close topic Im not selling shit[/b]

Lol man, u are so damn stupid.If you would go to our forums,u will know that we have clan rules,and that all drops go to Smart and he decides who will get it then.What about just giving back that IB?Think a little,u will be in one of the best clans,ofc u will have alot drops too,sooner or later.If u choose this stupid way,then this IB will be your last ronark drop,so u should really tihnk about it.

hunt

oh my god how u think its your drop? there are 8 clan members and u didnt leader! give this belt back to clan please, dont be FUCK*R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please

w0nderboy

OWNED FAGGOTS. I also Got Glass belt today to JAJAJAJAJAJAJ

And no Fewfellas is not the best clan. You guys Fukin suck ass go kill yourself plz.

jeremyjja

wow wonder boy is a fucking asshole srry to hear that guys looks like another piece of shit fuckign up game for others

-thiZZ

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

he's no turk i presume?

TeeL

he's no turk i presume?[/b]
    Correct. :P

insertiq

OWNED FAGGOTS. I also Got Glass belt today to JAJAJAJAJAJAJ
    And no Fewfellas is not the best clan. You guys Fukin suck ass go kill yourself plz.[/b]
    bs..

another scammer on ronark

if you are in clan, you should ask about clan rules, because you are part of the clan. If you know clan rules or not, you have to follow them, or you will be judged. It's not clan problem, that you got hacked. It's only your problem. In the future, clan will help you to boost your items, because we are helping ourself, because we trust ourself. But if you are lucky and you loot decent drop and scamm clan and keep item, I wonder, which clan will join you, because you can scamm every clan, if you made it 1 time, you can make it zilion times. And without good clan, you can do nothing in this game. No bosshunt, only random exp parties and pk parties. That sux. Next time, think before you decide and stop acting like 12yr old child, unless you are

Ghostoflasthope

zZZ n/c for this scammer grrr all ppl in clan hard work for any drop and you .................... n/c

w0nderboy

cry plz. I really dont care about fewfellas or anyone but my real friends on this server. The Items Went to me Which means its Mine. I found the talos I got the drop.

Dont like it to bad :P Oh and btw The Iron belt is workin Rather nice. With my dd helmet I get spiked for 500's

Take It as a Learning experiance. if You want IB for yourself Be party leader and have friend as 2nd party member.

Otherwise You will get owned over and over again. I was in clan for 2 days and This is the first day i was active. Go kill Yourself Plz and Remember America Just Raped Your asshole biatch

p.s You can Flame me all u want but it just makes me happy

so plz flame on bitches !

Ghostoflasthope

but my real friends on this server hehehehehehehhehe you heve frends wow nice oh and you change for new char run baba run or try run lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast