Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

selling iron belt

This is a discussion on selling iron belt within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; u guys got slm'ed :X by a non turk lol...
Page: 3

simple

u guys got slm'ed :X by a non turk lol

insertiq

cry plz. I really dont care about fewfellas or anyone but my real friends on this server. The Items Went to me Which means its Mine. I found the talos I got the drop.

Dont like it to bad :P Oh and btw The Iron belt is workin Rather nice. With my dd helmet I get spiked for 500's

Take It as a Learning experiance. if You want IB for yourself Be party leader and have friend as 2nd party member.

Otherwise You will get owned over and over again. I was in clan for 2 days and This is the first day i was active. Go kill Yourself Plz and Remember America Just Raped Your asshole biatch

p.s You can Flame me all u want but it just makes me happy

so plz flame on bitches ![/b]
    yea, we have to learn 1 thing, be more careful when we are joining new ppl to clan, because there are many selfish scammers like you..

btw gratz you have real friends, cant wait, when you'll scamm them too.. and you are repeating yourself, any malfunction? I cant kill myself 2 times in row, only 1 time.. you've made me confused.

lol @ America Just Raped Your asshole biatch

when your pubescence finish, we can talk more kk?

w0nderboy

looking for a GG clan to join. Mabe ill name change and join fewfellas again zuahahahahhaha

hunt

looking for a GG clan to join. Mabe ill name change and join fewfellas again zuahahahahhaha[/b]
    Heh,u are so funny man,u wont join to FewFellas anymore.And btw,ofc that scammed IB hurst,but we will get another 1554321 uber drops,cause we are killing shit load of bosses every day.But u can join only to some noobish turkish clan,where u can even talk with anybody,and where they are scamming themselves.Good for u man,GJ

pavel123

looking for a GG clan to join. Mabe ill name change and join fewfellas again zuahahahahhaha[/b]
    no1 will add u to his clan... and if u join any clan we will make hell for all members of that clan. you are scammer and so that your new clan will be scammer's clan for us. first time we will tell to clan leader u scammed us. if he keeps u in the clan, all clan will suffer. there is only 1 better clan than fewfellas - it's TheSinfus. and u won't join them. prepare to play alone...

who cares 1 ib? we will drop more good drops. but i'm happy we lost that little kid who thinks that ib is more than good clan.

just lol go play with your toys and don't touch computer, it's for adults only.

halifax

It's unforunate ur clan got scamed by this guy but I ask that u all take it easy on him. He honestly has mental issues in real life.
    Every server he comes up with a new personality and a new persona.
    This guy is honeslty very messed up in the head and could potentially commit suicide over such a drop.
    Lets all just feel bad for him and pray that he seeks mental help very soon.

chrisanek1

Hey, why u are noob ? Why u are scammer ? WHY ????? Give SmartCookie IB and we can forgot.

Charles01

funny for you..maybe u r only ninja looter and scammer, but this game isnt about items or nps its about people you are playing with, i really need to learn who add to clan because with people like you we will go down, fortunately 15 guys in FF know each other very well and never will scamm othe one, so enjoy our IB but just try to think bout thing u did

-SmartCookie-

Banned

sad indeed >_>
    btw. werent u the guy who was selling the 65 warrior unmastered 100np? el oh el...

im just glad i /quit

Pino

so sad.... obviously he doesn't have anything else then this game...

w0nderboy

jeremiah. You can suck my long fat ass dick. yeah i do got menton problems and Im proud of shit. ill fuckin kill you jewish little towel head.

iM a scammer zomg big deal cry plz and call 911

Why add Random guy to a Clan?, Its like start a clan and add everyone u see and expect them to give u the drop, You guys that made that clan should blame eachother

w0nderboy

btw im staydead from pathos, i am also imnotzero from logos. jajajaja whats up you faggots ;d

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123