Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling Iron Bow +21 Rebirth

This is a discussion on Selling Iron Bow +21 Rebirth within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; accept iron set dual shard +8 + items...
Page: 1

Banned

accept iron set dual shard +8 + items

punishercy

PREDALORD GAVE TO ME DUAL SHARD +8 , ss +0 , and rol +1 --- Now you want iron set , dual shard +8 + items for a bow that maybe
    leave in some days ? Thats no good bro i gave it to you not very cheap cause maybe its dupe or something i dont know

I just let you know guys what i teke for it so give for it something same

Banned

hymm turk. byump

killer2675

punishercy

I sell it to predalord very cheap cause maybe its dupe . So before you give items for the ib +10 think about it twice cause maybe will be disappeard in some days

lol u should of never of sold it for very cheap then and it might be duped it might not be who cares its a kick ass bow that i would give anything for it lol

Banned

[/b]

its edited prolly buy a gm prolly

Banned

zzz bump its legit, hes mad.

Banned

bumpie still up for offers

punishercy

YES im mad cause you gave me ROL +1 dual shard +8 , daul eme , ss +0 , fp +5 35 spear defence , 2 trinas
    which i think is good trade ffor me .But after you came back and asking for some items back and cause i know you and i dont want to have toubles with you cause you will not like it i gave to you back dual eme , spear and 2 trinas and you promise a gifft if you remeber anw.. the probllem is that you gave me rol +1 , dual shard +8 , ss +0 only for ib +10 and now you asking for dual shard +8 set iron + more

punishercy

2 thigs

1 ) why you came and ask back or you items ( that you say you will not and we talk about it )

punishercy

2 ) you trying to sell it more and take more items than you gave me

punishercy

I just know that you say to me that you will not come back asking for your items . I thought you was good guy and i didnt ask too much items for it ( ib +10 ) . I trust you and you screw me bro i wasnt expecting something like for you .
    Anw .. you still my friend so do evrything you want bro with that ib +10 its yours now ( i just took only rol +1 , ss +0 , dual shard +8 for it ) so just say 1 thanks for that ...

And my advice from me to you bro dont show it in trade too much someone will take ss an you will get bann for it

punishercy

anw ... hope to sell fast before delete ater dupe wiped

Good luck broooo .. gg ^^

wtf?pwt?

hahahaaha priceless post... spasta agglika 4 life...

bump for predalord.. hopefully u will get a nice offer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast