Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling iron neck iron belt

This is a discussion on Selling iron neck iron belt within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lemme know if u got them plx...
Page: 1

lemme know if u got them plx

up up

:angry:

noisome

take it ur going for +2's ? or dual +1's ?

going for dual +2 rocs need to sell this iron gear

so any of ur clannies have at least a roc to wear and u already making +2 hmmm sad they still help u

are u in my clan moron?
    u know some1 who is in my clan?
    u know from where i get this in set?
    u vsed with any1 from my clan?
    u know they dont have 1 roc in my clan?
    u know nothing so hush pls aight

do u got roc`s for sale or are u intersted in my iron set
    no then dont respond pls kk bb

bump for gay :lol:

1 no im wiser then the turks sucking ur nuts in ur clan
    2 yes i know most of them matter fact ive kill most of them xcept the pedal king RX0
    3 no i dont know where u get those items but most likely from isi or felakor (A2 A3)***
    4 yes as i said ive vs most of them and they suck ass xcept steel0 he is gg
    5 i hope they dont have a roc cuz if they do they are wasting a good ring on a noob char

and no I just need a glass belt

MoNiTo

so any of ur clannies have at least a roc to wear and u already making +2 hmmm sad they still help u[/b]
    +1

pd: A2 A3 felankor akar

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I think we got around 15 rols, 9 skelly's,4-5 roc's, 3 iron necklases, 5-6 we's, couple sse's , mage earrings+1/+2.. Warrior earrings, rogue earring, like 10 elf belts and many more in clanbank.. This is our 3th server,this time im nothing more then a member and we got strong enough to gain these items by killing every boss in estland, isiloon's and ofcourse felankor's I am not posting this towards anyone, my brother ( which is luca ) Sold an item, a very good one which his sharer sold but shouldn't have sold it altho it ws a good deal got these items by his own.. Whole our clan has atleast 2 uniques gotten from the clan ( i got an elf metal earring and a skeleton belt ). We have this point system and u can buy items with points, For example .. Ive bought dual rol from the clanbank with my points because i am there at every boss and do what i have to do,leading the assasin party.

Ofcourse what i am telling you shouldn't be any of your business but im just giving you a couple of facts so you can keep ur opinions to yourself.. Sadly emper0r has another guy playing on it,because of some stupid things that he did my brother gets the faulth.. My brother does not have items that other people don't have. i dont see maxi getting flamed cuz he has : +8shell set almost,raptor+8 giga +8 iron set rocs everything .. PLease do not hate, like i said, my brother sold an item and he got an iron set for it and he want's to deck his char out more then it is allready

THANK YOU AND BUMP FOR MY BRO ( CLEAVER +9 PLS )

bump for mono

MoNiTo

I think we got around 15 rols, 9 skelly's,4-5 roc's, 3 iron necklases, 5-6 we's, couple sse's , mage earrings+1/+2.. Warrior earrings, rogue earring, like 10 elf belts and many more in clanbank.. This is our 3th server,this time im nothing more then a member and we got strong enough to gain these items by killing every boss in estland, isiloon's and ofcourse felankor's I am not posting this towards anyone, my brother ( which is luca ) Sold an item, a very good one which his sharer sold but shouldn't have sold it altho it ws a good deal got these items by his own.. Whole our clan has atleast 2 uniques gotten from the clan ( i got an elf metal earring and a skeleton belt ). We have this point system and u can buy items with points, For example .. Ive bought dual rol from the clanbank with my points because i am there at every boss and do what i have to do,leading the assasin party.

Ofcourse what i am telling you shouldn't be any of your business but im just giving you a couple of facts so you can keep ur opinions to yourself.. Sadly emper0r has another guy playing on it,because of some stupid things that he did my brother gets the faulth.. My brother does not have items that other people don't have. i dont see maxi getting flamed cuz he has : +8shell set almost,raptor+8 giga +8 iron set rocs everything .. PLease do not hate, like i said, my brother sold an item and he got an iron set for it and he want's to deck his char out more then it is allready

THANK YOU AND BUMP FOR MY BRO ( CLEAVER +9 PLS )[/b]
    mal halil

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

UP =) sie mono item puta

MoNiTo

UP =) sie mono item puta[/b]
    ne item anani sikerim orospu evlady sen annan carmen electra o.çmusun ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast