Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Selling Iron Necklace

This is a discussion on Selling Iron Necklace within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; usd pls baba sell to your own clannie better than sell to other ppl ^^...
Page: 2

tommyleonghk

usd pls baba

sell to your own clannie better than sell to other ppl ^^

TwistTheKnife

Im keeping it, just getting an idea of what its worth

joeponzi

lucky ass lol good job.. FINALLY a decent drop..GG

IllusionS

lucky ass lol good job.. FINALLY a decent drop..GG[/b]

yeah, cant wait for one of those GOOD Drops!

TwistTheKnife

yeah, cant wait for one of those GOOD Drops![/b]
    Dont hate Czm, you know you love it when you spike me for 553

LolFireMageK

Dont hate Czm, you know you love it when you spike me for 553 [/b]
    Lol pwnt

Papps

Dont hate Czm, you know you love it when you spike me for 553 [/b]
    Hahaha you're so silly.

theRUSSIAN

twist, when i was in crenshaw yesterday i think i saw the man that stole your bike lol... there were a lot of them

lol now how are you guys gonna share that? you just gonna keep it turtle? you guys dont even have a system for drops lol so you got some real shit on your hands
    btw get 70 and put it on, then come vs me ill be proud to show you youll never win baba

IllusionS

Solution to any gear = Torment/Malice/Massive.

LolFireMageK

lol now how are you guys gonna share that? you just gonna keep it turtle? you guys dont even have a system for drops lol so you got some real shit on your hands
    btw get 70 and put it on, then come vs me ill be proud to show you youll never win baba [/b]
    I'll be MORE than proud to show you my 23 inch dick , After you bend over of course.
    If you don't belive me ask your brother

TwistTheKnife

Solution to any gear = Torment/Malice/Massive.[/b]
    Solution to torment/massive/malice = Cure

btw get 70 and put it on, then come vs me ill be proud to show you youll never win baba [/b]
    1st thing, our system for boss drops is split the item, always has been and always will be. Its split between me, jay, and danny, so i give them each 8gbs (which is already done) and its mine. Dont worry about it Obsidian. You get shit on by everyone you vs. And Ill be happy to slap on my IN and skele belt and whoop your ass. Still using your leet bronze belt? Lol.. This was supposed to be a sell topic, but faggots had to come in here and talk shit.

tgrandomtask

Talking

who are you to judge our clan obi?
    ur 70 and almost lose to lvl 68 -67 warriors in RSM
    shit u redballed w/ randomtasks 1 on 1.... and i was 3 lvls lower than u
    s4ga raped u full hp LOL w/ quest items
    just cuz ur in catas means shit u still run like a girl wen RsM chases ur ass thru cz
    oh im sry u run behind 6 mages .... and full debuffer... and where ur shield...
    once im 70 ill take that 1 on 1 again

ps. i know my combo sucks and wen u lose ull have lost to shitty comboer
    cant imagine twists hp wen u lose to him

Papps

I wanna see how much I'll do to ya'll w/o duffs just flat out 1v1. :P I bet I'll lose seeing that I use 350 mana per hit having 2600 mana

who are you to judge our clan obi?
    ur 70 and almost lose to lvl 68 -67 warriors in RSM
    shit u redballed w/ randomtasks 1 on 1.... and i was 3 lvls lower than u
    s4ga raped u full hp LOL w/ quest items
    just cuz ur in catas means shit u still run like a girl wen RsM chases ur ass thru cz
    oh im sry u run behind 6 mages .... and full debuffer... and where ur shield...
    once im 70 ill take that 1 on 1 again

ps. i know my combo sucks and wen u lose ull have lost to shitty comboer
    cant imagine twists hp wen u lose to him[/b]
    guess what... everytime i vsed random i had 3k hp ++ left.. so id dont see whaere the redball comes in.. and then you start saying that you got a couple of people in the clan that can beat me.. wdf are you talking about i never lost to anyone but devine.. and i won against him a couple of times.. like last time we vsed i won.. and hes lvl 71 with rof gb and other gg gear so dont come and get pissed off at me cause i left for orc side... b4 i even talked about it there was no problem.. when i suggested it danny and others wanted to come with me... and then they alie with you guys and you all think you guys own the server lol.. you might be from myko and think you all own but i dont see anyone outstanding in rsm/disturbed excapt a couple that are good for their lvls... anyways this topic is over so ill end it here..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast