selling items for usd

This is a discussion on selling items for usd within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ce+3 we wp+1 in ib paper priest dd+6 paper priest spear +6 ii+8 roc rol and lvl 75 priest account. ...
Page: 1

gabloo

ce+3
    we
    wp+1
    in
    ib
    paper priest dd+6
    paper priest spear +6
    ii+8
    roc
    rol
    and lvl 75 priest account.

this is gonna be my first selling items for usd and also i don't know the price of those items. If you interest in those items just pm me. thx.
    i will only accept WU.

kutulus

check your PM's

can anyone vouche for this guy?

gelgelgel

yes i can.. ive been playing with him for 2 years and i guarantee he's 100% trustworthy.

bump for gab

SEYKA

selling ::EVIL:: O_o?

gabloo

You can ask around about me. I havn't scam anyone and not going to. and also since i m noob at doing these stuff, i will only deal with ppl i can trust. If you think I am going to scam you, then don't deal with me. Don't pm me with the question "how much this and that plz" cuz i have no idea how much those cost. If i could i will be selling these items in 1 or 2 week.

kutulus

You can ask around about me. I havn't scam anyone and not going to. and also since i m noob at doing these stuff, i will only deal with ppl i can trust. If you think I am going to scam you, then don't deal with me. Don't pm me with the question "how much this and that plz" cuz i have no idea how much those cost. If i could i will be selling these items in 1 or 2 week.[/b]
    Sent you another offer bro

Good to hear you are trustworthy, i've seen you playing before i think u killed me quite a few times

heh

agendas

bump for kutulus, i can vouch for him, hes legit :S

gelgelgel

bump

Laggy

noob gabloo

BUMP

gabloo

hi laggy. thx for bump where have u been, long time no see baba.

I might sold half of these items on coming tuesday, so if you are interest make an offer fast. thx

Shojumaru

BUMP