Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PC>80lvl rogue

This is a discussion on PC>80lvl rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; how much it could be? with personal dagger+7 and without...xD...
Page: 1

how much it could be? with personal dagger+7 and without...xD

Validating

a.q

buying 80lvl rogue for one "a.q" :blink:

There don't seem to be many lvl 80 rogues.. at least english players. I'd guess around 750$ naked, 850 with dagger.

thats not so much , any other opinions?:P

poker27

There don't seem to be many lvl 80 rogues.. at least english players. I'd guess around 750$ naked, 850 with dagger.[/b]
    are you nuts, this guy has no idea what he's talking about, no way a rogue 80 cost 750 naked, a priest lvl 80 cost around 1400 dollars naked, a warrior goes for 1200 naked, rogues are the most expensive characters in this game, they are the hardest to level up, and they are the best in character in CZ, so a rogue 80 must be around 1500 dollars, it all depends on NPS more than anything else, loqui is selling a warrior 80 for 1200, and relax was selling his priest 79 for 1100, so next time you give an opinion do it right

i think,that warrior is most expensive, it goes mage<rogue<priest<warrior

oO Jc Oo

i think,that warrior is most expensive, it goes mage<rogue<priest<warrior [/b]

stop trying to get attention betch <_<

stop trying to get attention betch <_<[/b]
    aq, i need lvl 80

are you nuts, this guy has no idea what he&#39;s talking about, no way a rogue 80 cost 750 naked, a priest lvl 80 cost around 1400 dollars naked, a warrior goes for 1200 naked, rogues are the most expensive characters in this game, they are the hardest to level up, and they are the best in character in CZ, so a rogue 80 must be around 1500 dollars, it all depends on NPS more than anything else, loqui is selling a warrior 80 for 1200, and relax was selling his priest 79 for 1100, so next time you give an opinion do it right[/b]
    Even more of a reason someone is a dumbass to spend that much on a game. I gave my oppinion, sorry for thinking of a reasonable price. <_< I find it humerous a lvl 80 char would be worth 4 lvl 75&#39;s considering the ammount of lvl 80&#39;s on the server already. Firstly, rogues are not the hardest to get to 80, warriors are. Rogues can get both melee and aoe. Secondly, if loqui was selling his warrior for 1200 how does that make a rogue 1500?

It wouldent be my oppinion if I was exactly right, would it?

oO Jc Oo

Even more of a reason someone is a dumbass to spend that much on a game. I gave my oppinion, sorry for thinking of a reasonable price. <_< I find it humerous a lvl 80 char would be worth 4 lvl 75&#39;s considering the ammount of lvl 80&#39;s on the server already. Firstly, rogues are not the hardest to get to 80, warriors are. Rogues can get both melee and aoe. Secondly, if loqui was selling his warrior for 1200 how does that make a rogue 1500?

It wouldent be my oppinion if I was exactly right, would it?[/b]

ok a lot 80 chars yeah bro, but the thing is, 90% from turkey? we must trust in buying the char of them? i think the ppl looking for 80īs in this kind of forum, dont get me wrong, i think the value will go for the security of the ppl who will sell in here, not trying to buy to a unknown guy, its just hard cuz the ppl in here who hitted 80 and r not from turkey they just keep playing the game.

free bump for reke^^

pd: rogue is hard to lvl

poker27

It wouldent be my oppinion if I was exactly right, would it?[/b]
    you dont understand how come a lvl 80 cost 4 times a lvl 75, first it takes about more than a billion exp points to move from each lvl, second if there many lvl 80 HOW MANY LVL 75 ARE THERE? i could guess, but i might be wrong, i think theres more lvl 75 than lvl 80, and warriors are easier to lvl since you can get party everywhere except in AOE party, and in AOE party the only use one rogue, another reason is that warrior are harder to get killed (more def and hp) therefore you lose less experience and using your own argument there more lvl 80 warriors than lvl 80 rogue, therefore they are more expensive

Luckyduck

blah blah blah. people get too angry.

Luckyduck

blah blah blah. people get too angry.

Validating

get ur ass into exp spots! yer lazy ass :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast