Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Selling List

This is a discussion on Selling List within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dude you on M&M vent as carlsberg lol cuz i gift you that name dude look shane you fked it ...
Page: 3

Drakcap

dude you on M&M vent as carlsberg lol cuz i gift you that name dude look shane you fked it mate best thing ppl just dont buy his shit to he gives it back to the rite ppl

this is the last post i dont know who u r or where this shit has come from but get me ip banned if u like but its under flase acusations im not shane. i look nothing like that no idea who he is and neva traded with u jinx[/b]
    ofc u didnt trade you just took my items >_<

dontmess

i dont know who shane is but jinx is my friend. so FUk u XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i dont know who shane is but jinx is my friend. so FUk u XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/b]
    shane is the fagget above who scammed me

Drakcap

shane just gift it back man y take shit from ppl who worked to get things on the game

shane just gift it back man y take shit from ppl who worked to get things on the game[/b]
    +1 thanks for ratting his ass out hes a 2face prick ^^ acting all nice when i was buying the account then boom he scammed me

pk4life

right guys im fucked off now sorry bout your items jinx but im not who ur making out. i dont know who u r and i dont care. and now i couldn&#39;t careless what u say cos im not reading this topic nemore thx for ruining this experience and fuck u all

this is the last post i dont know who u r or where this shit has come from but get me ip banned if u like but its under flase acusations im not shane. i look nothing like that no idea who he is and neva traded with u jinx[/b]
    How do u know his name&#39;s jinx :0? thought u didnt know anything about this

right guys im fucked off now sorry bout your items jinx but im not who ur making out. i dont know who u r and i dont care. and now i couldn&#39;t careless what u say cos im not reading this topic nemore thx for ruining this experience and fuck u all[/b]
    w/e man u dont give a shit about my items . cant admit that your own friend just pwnt ur ass

Drakcap

you just got to love it when they start crying to clan on the website or dean you cunt yes SHANE am dean and my in game name is KANGOL not saying am good or nowt but dude you been fucked good and its made my day so much hahaha FUCK YOU

Banned

lol. pewnted.

Shane,

Look, we all know thats u man. It&#39;s pretty obvious. Listen, it&#39;s not too late for a second chance. If you give back the items, we&#39;ll all just forget this ever happened. We can go on doin what we do. Just think how long Jinx has been playing this game. All that time he worked for those items, and for what? Yer tryin to make an extra buck out of it? Makes no sence man. Look at all the people that turned on you now. Maybe you&#39;re okay with that. Whatever. Log on your char, PM me or some1 else you know, and we&#39;ll do a simple trade. That&#39;s it man. I&#39;ll be on Sanctis on D1 like I always am. I dont care why you did it. But the first step to gettin past this is to give back the items that he worked sooo damn hard for. And we can go from there. You&#39;re a smart kid. Figure something out.

Justin.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123