Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling list!

This is a discussion on Selling list! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm quitting the game (once again!) and I'm selling some stuff. Some things are mine, others are being sold for ...
Page: 1

4ikon

I'm quitting the game (once again!) and I'm selling some stuff. Some things are mine, others are being sold for a m8 who's quitting (Sybian)

II +7 - $120
    RoC - $80
    WE - $60
    WP - $40
    Belt of Str - $15
    Salamander Staff +6 rebirthed - Offer
    Kekuri belt - Offer

Sybian

bump

Sybian

bump

_Boomsheeka_

WOW, I dont believe this... If I am wrong, I apologize in advance, but this is too close to not be true

Aikon had access to my account (me and my friend), and the following items were taken.

2xWE, ROC, WP, II+7.............

I supported Aikon and did not believe that he could have scammed me........ But this is just too fucking close to not be true......

Again, if I am wrong I apologize.... but im not THAT stupid .... A few days ago, Aikon even MSN'd me and said he felt bad about me being hacked, and said he would give me a WP because he 'knew how it felt being hacked'... since then he has not responded to me. I did not ask for the WP, he offered it to me after I had not heard from him in like 1-1/2 months. I now look at this post and see the WP for sale, plus everything else except one WE for sale.......

here is the prior link where me and my m8 were saying we were hacked

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82332

Now the items are for sale...... this is just bullshit. If im wrong Aikon I apologize, but otherwise, go FUCK YOURSELF AND DIE YOU BELGIUM PIECE OF SHIT

love, Boomsheeka/Richard

Aba

now he's selling the stuff he scammed...great

Inactive Member

fuking prick

Beast&Harlot

fuking prick[/b]
    Well one problem here, the II +7 my clannie H0pe who thoes items belong to, traded a HB +6 for it in moradon, the WE/Roc he traded int priest shit for, and the Wp, he got from a friend. so yea, please get your facts right before you accuse people. TY BB

Inactive Member

bro fuking wow, i could make up a story that complex in 2mins :|

Beast&Harlot

You have your right to say im making it up but the person that the priest H0pe belongs to is Ewy, and the person playing it was Sybian/PandoramixD on the forums, i sold him the final trina to make the HB +6 after he trinaed the stupid thing from +3, and i helped him trade for the RoC and WE in moradon.So sorry for bursting your bubble.

Banned

well now isnt that gay. maybe he waited this long to sell so maybe he thought ud forget or something.

P.S - don't pay any attention to beast&faggot. he's retarded

DragonFire

And didn't Ewy get scammed out of that character?

Beast&Harlot

No sir, Ewy and Ryan talked on MSN, and got it worked out. and magic go scam someone that cares.

_Boomsheeka_

Well one problem here, the II +7 my clannie H0pe who thoes items belong to, traded a HB +6 for it in moradon, the WE/Roc he traded int priest shit for, and the Wp, he got from a friend. so yea, please get your facts right before you accuse people. TY BB[/b]
    Thats why I preceded my statement with 'If I am wrong I apologize in advance'

Aikon told me the only reason that he still had a character was to log on and give me the WP. I asked if he had been playing, and he said no, he had KO uninstalled until the point that he contacted me. He said he reinstalled for the sole purpose of giving me a WP to help me out. This might be true, but I havent heard from Aikon since Sunday. Now I look and see all my items, including the promised WP up for sale.

There is no way I can get my facts straight, I do not know the facts in this case. I always supported Aikon and said he did not take my items, but this selling post has everything that was taken with the exception of a WE.

I dont know Sybian, who was mentioned as having some of the items... And I dont know HOpe... All I know is what Aikon told me, and it does not seem to add up.

Again, I might be wrong in accusing Aikon. If I am wrong, I apologize, and I will retract my statements. All I know, is if Im missing a TV, and only 3 people have keys to my house, im going to accuse the guy running down the street with my TV in the back of his Pinto

again, love Boomsheeka/Richard

Beast&Harlot

Thats why I preceded my statement with 'If I am wrong I apologize in advance'

Aikon told me the only reason that he still had a character was to log on and give me the WP. I asked if he had been playing, and he said no, he had KO uninstalled until the point that he contacted me. He said he reinstalled for the sole purpose of giving me a WP to help me out. This might be true, but I havent heard from Aikon since Sunday. Now I look and see all my items, including the promised WP up for sale.

There is no way I can get my facts straight, I do not know the facts in this case. I always supported Aikon and said he did not take my items, but this selling post has everything that was taken with the exception of a WE.

I dont know Sybian, who was mentioned as having some of the items... And I dont know HOpe... All I know is what Aikon told me, and it does not seem to add up.

Again, I might be wrong in accusing Aikon. If I am wrong, I apologize, and I will retract my statements. All I know, is if Im missing a TV, and only 3 people have keys to my house, im going to accuse the guy running down the street with my TV in the back of his Pinto

again, love Boomsheeka/Richard[/b]
    I'm sorry for jumping on ya like i did, but yea i do understand what you mean :P

Banned

wow chris uve changed. im proud of you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast