Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling list

This is a discussion on Selling list within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; George Bush is probably a necrobeastapedophiliac...
Page: 2

bazzeeka

George Bush is probably a necrobeastapedophiliac

DragonFire

Ok, this is ridiculas, you guys have to stop Or I will warn all of you. Next person I see start flaming him will get warned.

You guys really have no hard evidence that he DID scam you. So please, Unless you have other wise stop flaming him.

Beast&Harlot

Ok, this is ridiculas, you guys have to stop Or I will warn all of you. Next person I see start flaming him will get warned.

You guys really have no hard evidence that he DID scam you. So please, Unless you have other wise stop flaming him.[/b]
    TY and as ive tryed to explain before, not all of them items are his any who, they are a clannie of mines, and i helped him trade for some of them, that they are claiming as scammed

GetRichOrDieTrying

You guys really have no hard evidence that he DID scam you. So please, Unless you have other wise stop flaming him.[/b]
    what u gona do? ban us instead of the scammer?

corupted mods :angry:

DragonFire

If you keep this up, then yes. Until you give me proper proof, this topic will remain flame free, we clear?

GetRichOrDieTrying

isnt it obviouse? the week he came back to forum boomsheeka got hacked...

DragonFire

isnt it obviouse? the week he came back to forum boomsheeka got hacked...[/b]

Give me some proof.

bazzeeka

what proof u want its not like Aba would lie on these forums

wat u want us to fraps a scammer like we know wen its coming ..

boom baught aikons account geared it up few months later gone.
    and then a month later he comes back after he quit with these items use ya brain. or ill pin a screen shot of a dick to your fucking head.

DragonFire

closed because, again..too many flames.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12