Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling list - mage items, GBs, IN

This is a discussion on Selling list - mage items, GBs, IN within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling list IN SOLD 2xROLs +0 SOLD 2x fire rings +0 SOLD 2xSSE +0 SOLD Imir ring+0 SOLD wse+1 c/o ...
Page: 1

Selling list

IN SOLD
    2xROLs +0 SOLD
    2x fire rings +0 SOLD
    2xSSE +0 SOLD
    Imir ring+0 SOLD

wse+1 c/o 1 gb
    shio +0 SOLD
    Wreath of Erenion+7

Will accept trades with following items and also igc

(2x) ROLS +1
    Shio's +2
    EP +2
    SSE+1

I am also interested in buying above items with igc or USD. PM me here if interested.

b/o pls? rol +1? for usd?

Selling list

IN b/o 160 USD
    2xROLs +0
    2x fire rings +0
    Imir ring+0
    wse+1
    shio +0

no rol+1 for sale

yup, savage, I am selling 2 rols+0 and buying a +1 or accepting it as a trade for items from the selling list or gbs)

yup, savage, I am selling 2 rols+0 and buying a +1 or accepting it as a trade for items from the selling list or gbs)[/b]
    ahh I see, sorry bout that I got confused ^ ^ xD... thanx for clarifying

So how about 60usd for both rol +0?

I think 60 is a bit too low. They go for just over 3 gbs - I sell gbs at 13 therefore 80 USD.

Infra

gyft me flames? :[

I think 60 is a bit too low. They go for just over 3 gbs - I sell gbs at 13 therefore 80 USD.[/b]
    oh ok, np, I was offering 60usd for the rols +0 at market price gb, which is 10usd/gb

your gb/usd offer is a bit high. They are going for 10usd/gb now in dies

...well, offer still stands if you cant sell them...until I find another seller of rols...thnx ^ ^

your gb/usd offer is a bit high. They are going for 10usd/gb now in dies[/b]

I would not say so .. I would actually say I am selling them cheap.

2000 HP scrolls sell for 19 mil, which is less than a fifth of a gb. Now, given than 800 g1 credits cost 10USD and scrolls cost 240 credits, which is 1/3 of 800 a pack of scrolls costs 3 USD. Therefore 3USD=0.2 gbs, which means 1 gb=15 USD. I am even giving a 2 dollar discount :P

...well, offer still stands if you cant sell them...until I find another seller of rols...thnx ^ ^[/b]
    Offer is declined even if I get no other, which I doubt. And the reason is simple: I want a +1. To make it worth selling the 2x+0s and buying the +1 instead of buing another +0 nd compounding, I need to sell them over 2/3 of the price of a +1. Since +1 ROLs are definately not sold for less than 90USD, it makes no sense to sell the 2 +0s for 60. Sorry.

I would not say so .. I would actually say I am selling them cheap.

2000 HP scrolls sell for 19 mil, which is less than a fifth of a gb. Now, given than 800 g1 credits cost 10USD and scrolls cost 240 credits, which is 1/3 of 800 a pack of scrolls costs 3 USD. Therefore 3USD=0.2 gbs, which means 1 gb=15 USD. I am even giving a 2 dollar discount :P
    Offer is declined even if I get no other, which I doubt. And the reason is simple: I want a +1. To make it worth selling the 2x+0s and buying the +1 instead of buing another +0 nd compounding, I need to sell them over 2/3 of the price of a +1. Since +1 ROLs are definately not sold for less than 90USD, it makes no sense to sell the 2 +0s for 60. Sorry.[/b]
    understandable...and no worries about the offer declined, just found someone sellingthem dual for 60usd...

and i sorry to say, (with no disrespect) that your logic of prices are off....market:gb/usd prices are off from ingame and out of game...to say the least...unique prices dropping, and all the npc item prices as well as sc prices will not change greattly like the uniqes becuase...

uniqes are woth more gb and ppl dont have gbs now to buy those uniqes....so seller are droppping their prices consderably ...where as the scrolls sold in the PUS ...are never changing and to say that they are dropping would be long term..and not by much as you see them sold in differences of 1m to 2m...

but good luck anyway xD

and i sorry to say, (with no disrespect) that your logic of prices are off....market:gb/usd prices are off from ingame and out of game...to say the least...unique prices dropping, and all the npc item prices as well as sc prices will not change greattly like the uniqes becuase...[/b]
    This is all very general..
    The reality is that there are 2 ways to buy gbs with USD : you buy PUS scrolls and then sell sc for igc or you straight buy for gbs here. The first one also carries the risk and waste of time of having to sell in Moradon. I really don't see why the second method should come cheaper. In any case there seem to be more people around with USD than ppl with gbs.

Sc price indeed don't change in USD since K2 sets those. They do change in gbs though as the USD/gb value changes. Low sc value in gbs mean high value of gbs in USD. Otherwise if gbs on Diez were actually sold for 10 USD, ppl would buy gbs straight away not sell scrolls ingame to get them. The fact that Moradon is full of ppl selling sc means that gbs are worth the 15USD they spend on them.

but good luck anyway xD[/b]
    thanks and same to you

Buy her goldbars she needs usd to go to the chinese restaurant.

striker

wana trade a ROL for ROC...you can gyft it to your hubbie

Buy her goldbars she needs usd to go to the chinese restaurant.[/b]
    Chinese restaurants in the UK are not paid in USD
    and are usually cheap so ..

wana trade a ROL for ROC...[/b]
    I need gbs or USD for those rols striker sorry, I have no use for ROCs .....

striker

i have no use for your sorrys :angry: :angry: :angry:

j/k, bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast